Metal buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal buildings

Looking for a metal building to put behind the house to store the boat in along with all my tools and extra stuff we have accumulated. Looking for a reasonable company in the Houston area or one who will travel down here to build. Looking for a quote! 25' x 30' with roll up doors. any lead helps!

Originally posted by ETXHunter99 View Post
    Looking for a metal building to put behind the house to store the boat in along with all my tools and extra stuff we have accumulated. Looking for a reasonable company in the Houston area or one who will travel down here to build. Looking for a quote! 25' x 30' with roll up doors. any lead helps!
    Five Star buildings Montgomery, Tx. I built a 24x30 with them on a slab with 2 roll up doors for right at 11k.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I used Action Metal Buildings out of Kerrville. I did a 30x45 steel building, buddy of mine built a wood pole barn and used 5 star.. My neighbor also builds them but not sure he travels too far out of mont belvieu.

Comment

I second Five Star Metal Building out of Montgomery. Wood framed pole barns save a lot of money vs metal framed. However with the recent increase in lumber prices would like to see an apples to apples comparison.

Comment

I wondered if metal building prices have gone up like lumber prices. What are you guys seeing? Definitely not the time to be building anything with wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
            I used Action Metal Buildings out of Kerrville. I did a 30x45 steel building, buddy of mine built a wood pole barn and used 5 star.. My neighbor also builds them but not sure he travels too far out of mont belvieu.
            Sorry meant Action out of Kirbyville, TX..

Comment

get bigger than you think you need by at least 10'.

I had a 30x40 built with 10' paved aprons on two sides and wish at least one of them was enclosed. I used east texas shop builders. But, I have a conscious and cant tell you to call them.

Comment

Five Starr built my building here in Tomball. I have a thread on it. https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=646306

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                  I second Five Star Metal Building out of Montgomery. Wood framed pole barns save a lot of money vs metal framed. However with the recent increase in lumber prices would like to see an apples to apples comparison.
                  Timber prices are sky high right now....Covid shut some of them down....and some are making a killing.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                    Timber prices are sky high right now....Covid shut some of them down....and some are making a killing.

I priced a treated 2x8x20 yesterday at $48, and they didn’t smile when they gave me that price. I was thinking on re-decking my pier but I think it will last another year.

Comment

P.M sent

Comment

We used Archery Buildings. They did a great, turnkey job for us.

Comment

Working...
                        X