Help: Ranger Crew or Can Am Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenner27 View Post
    Ive got a 2020 Can-am HD10 Lonestar edition with 50hrs that i might sell. its got glass windshields front and back, front is the 3-position windshield. Radio, winch fender flares roof etc. its set up right. like new, PM me if your interested. you could save a few thousand.
    text me at 361-293-4020 if it is still for sale

thank you

WEH

Comment

I've never seen a Ranger that didn't heat up!

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
        I've never seen a Ranger that didn't heat up!

Hope my 6th is like my first 5 and not like all the others you’ve “seen” lol. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4621.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	24625367

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that color! I have the same one just Camo and some add ons

Comment

we have a 14' 900 xp crew, we bought used in 17'. we use it at our deer lease and around the property. havent done any "mudruns" or stuff like that . aside from fluid changes, just this past week , we had to have a belt put on, along with one cv boot and a steering arm boot. did notice a little play in 3 wheel bearings, but we will be replacing those ourselves.

I'm happy with the Ranger, hasnt let us down yet......

Comment

I have had both.. Both are nice, chevy vs. ford. Don't want to break any rules here but if you decide can am I have a hd8 max- non powersteering W/ less than 50 hours on it I will let go.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Hope my 6th is like my first 5 and not like all the others you’ve “seen” lol. [ATTACH]1013115[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LOL same here only problems weve had with one heating up is an 05 with a 1000LB cube feeder on the back that gets plugged up with Bahaia and Goat weed seeds other than that zero issues. We just wash or blow that one out every so often.

Comment

Working...
                X