B-Hunting?

Has anyone ever been here in Uvalde?

Anyone?

Comment

If thats Bob Kight Ive been there

Comment

I thought it was BL Hunting

Comment

I’m on stand right now. This is a great day lease. Me and son , all meals and room in the price. Bob is a fantastic host. I recommend this for anyone that’s ok with an 8 pointer that’s not going to make 140. Even though there are some big deer here.

Got to go, feeder is about to go off.

Comment

Update???

Comment

Swear to god after I typed that a 135-140 chocolate horned 9 stepped out . Big bodied deer that I took one look at thru the binoculars and knew this was a shooter.

I put the binos down and looked up as I was getting my rifle. The deer stopped and looked right at the blind. Wind was good and don't know why he didn't continue to the feeder. He turned around so fast. I had no shot.

This was a good stand, saw that buck, another 8pointer that I couldn't make sure he was an 8,a forky ,about 9 does.

I could shoot a doe and this was my last evening hunt so I shot a doe that turned out to be a 1 inch spike. NEVER SHOOT LONE DOES!!!!. I know this and did it anyway. ARRRGHHH.

Great time at this ranch, got to meet some very nice people. Booking again for next year.

Comment

Do you have a website or contact?

Comment

Bob in Uvalde ,Tx (830) 279-3588

Comment

Working...
                  X