Help with Hoyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Hoyt

Is this a #3 cam bow that is adjustable from 28-30 draw length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a #3cam .... 28”-30”.

Comment

That’s generally a 3 cam for a Hoyt but that said, they did make a change on the RX3 as my Ultra is a 3 cam and it adjusts out to 32”.

Comment

Help with Hoyt

It only says 28 but does have the adjustment holes. Is that pin location in the shortest hole or the longest?

This is on a Carbon Spyder 30

Comment

That looks like it’s set on the lowest adjustment as it’s set to A. The last hole looks like it’s marked E and that should be the longest draw adjustment.

Edit- To add I’m not sure if anything else would be needed to adjust it to 30” but I don’t think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
              It only says 28 but does have the adjustment holes. Is that pin location in the shortest hole or the longest?

This is on a Carbon Spyder 30

It came from the factory set at 28” which is the first hole(A). It goes half increments to 30” last hole(E).

Comment

Help with Hoyt

Module in the pic says it’s a “3A”, that puts it at 28” on the #3. Each hole off of the “A” peg cable stop will move the draw length +1/2” going all the way out to “E” at 30”. The mods have to be changed along with cable stops to match.

Comment

Yep you will have to have the mod for the draw length you want then change the draw stops to match.

Comment

# 3A module,

Comment

Working...
                    X