X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very interested in it......good responses

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
      My dad uses it at his stand and always sees deer. I hunt the same stand the next and don’t see a thing. He wears it I don’t. Makes me think if I should buy one
      That probably has more to do with the scent he leaves behind than anything he was wearing.

Comment

I Own a set. Have not seen anything special while wearing them. I like to wear it while it’s hot. My option is movement and scent will always give you away.
        Last edited by T-roy66; 10-22-2018, 07:23 PM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

Originally posted by garby View Post
          That probably has more to do with the scent he leaves behind than anything he was wearing.

Maybe but don’t tell him that he swears by it [emoji106][emoji2533][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use HECS combined with my Ozonics units and I'm completely invisible. I've yet to have a Whitetail spoke from downwind with Ozonics or with me walking in/in the stand using HECS. Note, you must use all HECS products (Facemask, gloves, socks) with your suit for it to truly work, but it's worth every cent. I hope this helps, good luck to you!

Comment

Well fellas what’s y’all final opinion??! Is it worth the 150$???

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                Well fellas what’s y’all final opinion??! Is it worth the 150$???

Do it! If you don’t like it sell it on the classifieds. Somenone will snatch it up

Comment

Up ???

Comment

Use your brain here guys... SCAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post

Not trying to be confrontational by any means. But have you ever used one?
                      How can you make this statement?

Please if you have used one let’s hear your story that makes you a non believer.
                      Thanks in advance and God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        Actually, it’s science. I’m fine with all the nay sayers though, just gives me another edge over them.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                          Actually, it’s science. I’m fine with all the nay sayers though, just gives me another edge over them.

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                            Here's some science. The human body creates a magnetic field equivalent to that of a screwdriver from 5 yards away. More than 20,000 times weaker than what is felt at the surface from the earth's magnetic field creation.

Hecs is a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFence View Post
                              Here's some science. The human body creates a magnetic field equivalent to that of a screwdriver from 5 yards away. More than 20,000 times weaker than what is felt at the surface from the earth's magnetic field creation.

Hecs is a scam.
                              Um Ya. Can you provide a little more credibility then that? It's easy to throw out information on a website without needing to qualify your statement. Since I am the original poster, I was asking about people had actually had experience. If your just gonna poke holes in the theory/science of the gear without real world hands on experience, your point has no validity to me.

Comment

I would like to see some of the actual science behind this, if there is any. Not just anecdotes that can easily be explained away by a bajillion other variables.

Every camo pattern out there has dozens of anecdotes about dudes who got within arms reach of some animal and that was only because of their brand new KuiSitLite DisruptiveSuperStealthVerdeCipheFade camo they just got for free as part of their brostaff deal... so unless the testing is scientific and designed to weed our variables and confounders anecdotes from users are literally meaningless.

Lets say this suit does work and block your EM field, which it may, wouldn't your cell phone, bow sight illuminator, GPS, watch, and every other piece of electronics put out way more EMF energy than your body?

I'm certainly not saying this can't work at all, but the evidence behind it seems lacking

Comment

Working...
                                X