Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going to try in the AM

Comment

Got out this am for the 1st time in a while....

My camera is not showing many does, but pretty good buck traffic. If I can get my 2nd doe, I'd be set.

This spike was around again this AM. He has made me do the double take a few times this year. His spikes are the same length as his ears and tend to be inline. Here are 2 photos from his same trip to the feeder. One in doe mode, one in buck mode. Has me timid to make a low light ID.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a better buck.

Comment

I'm in the stand right now. Hunted this morning and no luck. Pulled the camera and I'm seeing some new bucks and same ol does. The bucks are all moving through real late. Does are either first light or last light. I'll catch them one of these sittings.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

New guys on camera

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
              Here is a better buck.

Thinking we have the same little spike visiting us lol. These are from week before Christmas. He wasn't on camera this week.

Comment

What do y'all think is up with these horns? They look they have been tipped. They all look flat on the ends to me

Comment

Yea looks like someone’s pet. I had a doe that I would put a big orange dog collar every year. Someone probably raised that one so they keep him less than 13. We get deer where Mom gets ran over and we gotta raise them. Most will get back tonsorta wild. Some will be about like a dog

Comment

Does anyone know when the season ends? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by TxBowtech02 View Post
                      What do y'all think is up with these horns? They look they have been tipped. They all look flat on the ends to me

Think that’s just your camera catching the motion with his head moving. See how he also has a clubbed front leg, 😂.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                        Think that’s just your camera catching the motion with his head moving. See how he also has a clubbed front leg, [emoji23].
                        But the leg is blurred from the motion. Those horns are perfect picture lol.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                          Does anyone know when the season ends? Thanks

Asked brad same question a few weeks ago, told me end of Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what Brad sent out last year. Im sure its the same this year..:

For those that do not know, the archery hunting season at Lake Georgetown is over as of 31 January 2018. Have stands and feeders removed as soon as possible and before March 1st.

Comment

Just hiked in and put my last bag of corn for the season in the feeder.

Had a cool photo sequence on the camera.

Blur in the tree, then a bobcat with a squirrel.

Comment

Now I'm unsure what to think....

That cat has a collar on.

Comment

Working...
                                X