Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    I wouldn’t trade.

Don’t knock it till ya try it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Para mis TBH amigos , Hablas Espanol

Estas muy bueno Geaux Tigahs

Watching this again blows my mind every time i see that TD pass from Brennan to #17 McMath. That kid is FAST on his feet. Why have we not seen him on the field very often?

And that commentator is something else. I watch his highlight reel every week. “El-Es-Yooooooou”

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Lookin' good! I like your new ride

Still lookin' for just the right one for RLB!
        I figured since I had some time I’d show it off for you

Comment

BayouBoy sent me my last avatar...I like it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	24600689

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            BayouBoy sent me my last avatar...I like it.

[ATTACH]982727[/ATTACH]
            Nice!

We've had a rough year. We'll get 18 next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Ain’t nobody more Aggie than me and I’m telling you right now, we couldn’t beat App St. All they’d have to do is watch tape. BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ and Mond ****s his pants.
              No truer statement ever made. I asked one of my fellow aggies to pray for us last week, he said all things are possible with God, but even He can't help our aggies LOL.

Calzada?

Comment

The early signing period may actually be more beneficial when it comes to staffing changes as many of these kids appear to be happy to have the process complete.

The only recruit that sounds like he may not stick at this point is Ty Jordan.

The rest are saying stuff like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Until they are enrolled, moved on campus, and wearing a uni. 'Commit' doesnt mean whats supposed to mean.

..and even after all that.... throw the word portal up and that trumps commitments.

Is what it is aint nuttin gotta be nuttin huh.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Until they are enrolled, moved on campus, and wearing a uni. 'Commit' doesnt mean whats supposed to mean.

..and even after all that.... throw the word portal up and that trumps commitments.

Is what it is aint nuttin gotta be nuttin huh.
                    Nah, they sign on the 18th. If they hold on to those kids, there is a lot less work to do in recruiting out the remaining 2 months.

We should go ahead and get rid of early signing period.
                    It's the new signing day.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                      Watching this again blows my mind every time i see that TD pass from Brennan to #17 McMath. That kid is FAST on his feet. Why have we not seen him on the field very often?

And that commentator is something else. I watch his highlight reel every week. “El-Es-Yooooooou”

Simply put.....he is not as good as our other three WRs. He is good and he is going to be a SR next year and will probably get a bit more playing time. He is a big dude and is a beast on Special teams. He blows guys up. He is 6'3" and 220 lbs. He makes some dumb penalties but he plays tough!

Comment

Clay Travis

@ClayTravis

Rig job in effect by the CFB playoff committee: Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan are ranked seven spots higher in CFB rankings than in AP or Coaches Poll. UF, Bama & AU are six spots lower in CFP than in AP or Coaches. Ohio State is being protected to keep LSU from one seed.

Comment

Hmmmmmm. Do you really think they would pull these shenanigans?

Comment

Not real sure the benefit all 4 teams are good i don’t think there’s much difference in playing the #3/4 team

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Not real sure the benefit all 4 teams are good i don’t think there’s much difference in playing the #3/4 team

Personally I could care less. Just get in the tournament. But, there could be a big difference playing number four compared to playing 2-3. You still have to beat the best team eventually. Sure is a bit of disparity in how they come up with those rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Personally I could care less. Just get in the tournament. But, there could be a big difference playing number four compared to playing 2-3. You still have to beat the best team eventually. Sure is a bit of disparity in how they come up with those rankings.

Yup no excuses idc if they get in as 1,2,3,4 just get in! “We comin!!”

Comment

Working...
                                X