No announcement yet.

Chasing #28!!!!! Polar Bear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I help manage a few -10 and -20 freezer buildings. We can see if your gear works!!

Comment

Tuned in. Try and get it in the US. Worst that can happen is you’ll end up on an international smugglers list. Be fun story and cool addition to your surname[emoji28]

#1) Don’t become bear scat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tuning in

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the epic hunt. Good luck Doc

Comment

Originally posted by The Skunk Ape View Post
            People smuggle drugs and stuff everyday put that hide in your wife’s bag and hope for the best lol
            No way in hell my wife is going on this one. She absolutely despises the cold!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick View Post
              I help manage a few -10 and -20 freezer buildings. We can see if your gear works!!
              Appreciate the offer but too late now. I head out Tuesday at 0630.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck and safe travels!

Comment

Good luck, Doc! Can’t wait for your write up!

Comment

Good luck, Doc - I can't wait to follow another one pf your adventures.

Comment

Good luck Doc! Can’t wait to hear how the bow performs in those temps.

Comment

I have been waiting on this thread! Send it Doc, good luck!

Comment

Good luck Doc. and you might want to pack a sweater.

Comment

Good luck Doc and safe travels. Will be following this hunt, like I have followed the others.

Comment

Looking forward to hear all about this one. Sounds like an awesome adventure. Good luck Doc!

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X