Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty H20 2023 Thread- How Salty Will You Get??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Oh hai, I'm here for the gang bang.
    Bout time you show up!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
      Bout time you show up!
      Fashionably late as usual. I'll probably show up in March lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        This is turning into a cool boat thread. Those are some nice rides.
        That Mowdy is slick, always liked those boats. Too bad about that Suzuki though.

Comment

Not near as fast, or fancy as those sleds above,
          But here’s mine.

Jackson Bite FD
          Attached Files

Comment

^fun

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              That Mowdy is slick, always liked those boats. Too bad about that Suzuki though.

What’s the hate on the Zuki? Wanting to replace my Yammi with one

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                What’s the hate on the Zuki? Wanting to replace my Yammi with one
                I ln all seriousness I've got personal issues with them, they screwed me big time on a warranty claim after almost killing me in big seas in the middle of the night. Great motors when they're running. I've owned two DF140's. Most people love them.

Comment

Y’all got some nice sleds. Got my old 2000 Shoalwater out Saturday and ran around Carancahua Bay for awhile. Been awhile. Water sure was clear.

Comment

Well got in the water at a little after 4 and thought it was gonna be great. 20 foot in and I’m looking at first fish of the year and about 17 inches. Well I decided to walk on and see if it was loaded with big fish. After about 100 yards and only seeing about 4 short fish I was thinking New Years dinner was gonna be Spam. Ended up with enough for me and the Bride. First two fish of the year for me- not slabs but will be enough for us
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Well got in the water at a little after 4 and thought it was gonna be great. 20 foot in and I’m looking at first fish of the year and about 17 inches. Well I decided to walk on and see if it was loaded with big fish. After about 100 yards and only seeing about 4 short fish I was thinking New Years dinner was gonna be Spam. Ended up with enough for me and the Bride. First two fish of the year for me- not slabs but will be enough for us
                      Congrats! Brought the new year in right!

Comment

I plan on spending a lot of time on the water this year.

Shane i see you're in clear lake maybe we will run into each other on the water. Your boat is should be easy to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                          I plan on spending a lot of time on the water this year.

Shane i see you're in clear lake maybe we will run into each other on the water. Your boat is should be easy to spot.
                          Yes sir I am, but that boat doesn't like Galveston bay for some reason and always pulls me to Matty or PoC .

In all seriousness, if you're that close we could give Galveston a run sometime. Let's get these water temperatures up, God made cold water to drink not fish in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Yes sir I am, but that boat doesn't like Galveston bay for some reason and always pulls me to Matty or PoC .

In all seriousness, if you're that close we could give Galveston a run sometime. Let's get these water temperatures up, God made cold water to drink not fish in.
                            LOL i dont blame you and i'd do the same if i could. Down south is definitely nicer water and fish quality.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeM View Post
                              LOL i dont blame you and i'd do the same if i could. Down south is definitely nicer water and PEOPLE quality.
                              You ain't kidding

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to good fellowship and tight lines in the salt for 2023.
                                See y’all on the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X