No announcement yet.

Masters tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting drawn!! No luck for me, this year.

Comment

I logged on - Monday it is. Better than not going. It’ll be my first time and looking forward to it.

Comment

No luck for me this year.

Comment

Didn’t get in. I’ve only been putting in for 5-6 years. Hopefully I will win some year and make it an amazing Father/Sons trip!

Comment

I missed putting in this year while i was working 14 on 1 off straight nights during a shutdown. I was too tired to remember lol.

congrats to those who drew

Comment

So jealous, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                I received the congratulations email today but haven’t opened to see if I won the golden ticket. I did call darn near everyone I used to golf with to brag about it. It was a long time coming.
                Didn’t open it yet!!
                Congrats and congrats to the OP! Hope y’all have a great time. It’s an unforgettable event.

Comment

Myself and 3 of my good friends have been applying for somewhere between 10-15 years now and not a one of us has yet to draw any tickets. The past 3-4 years I have gotten my mom, brother and father in law signed up with no luck either. Every year i keep telling myself next year’s gonna be the year. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jmhartt View Post
                    Myself and 3 of my good friends have been applying for somewhere between 10-15 years now and not a one of us has yet to draw any tickets. The past 3-4 years I have gotten my mom, brother and father in law signed up with no luck either. Every year i keep telling myself next year’s gonna be the year. Lol

It’s bc they are using the same draw system as TPWD uses for their draw hunts lol

Comment

Only a month away!

Comment

Get behind #6 on the par 3. Great vantage point.

Comment

If anyone won and can't go, let me know. My brother in law wants to go. And yes, I know it's expensive. His buddy is one of the caddies and wants to surprise him.

I was lucky enought to do the fly in and watch back when Bubba won.

Comment

Anyone got tickets they want to part with??

Comment

No tickets available here.

In Fayetteville (next to Fort Bragg, I mean Fort Liberty ) with my daughter and CPT just back from deployment. Taking them both to the Monday practice round. The excitement is ramping up!

Comment

I was given a Sunday ticket. Fly out on Sat…. Pretty excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X