Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    lmao
    Dude, get the heck out of here! Why don't you go suck an egg. No one wants to hear you crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Take massive d3 for a few days too to get your levels up

That's gonna be bad for me if I have to do this. D3 supplements were the cause of my year long bout with kidney stones.

Comment

I used zinc scheweeps tonic water and vitamin d. I also bought this drink called hydrant that really helped me stay hydrated. I never went and got tested I work from home so no need for all that for me.

Comment

SMART, I get it and there is a reason why if you are a white guy of irish decent.They get much of this d3 from nightshade vegetables which for some of us metabolize into soft tissue calcium deposits.

You really only need to blow up the d3 and A at the onset.

Comment

Zinc and tonic is RANK! Lol. But I hammered it down

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              SMART, I get it and there is a reason why if you are a white guy of irish decent.They get much of this d3 from nightshade vegetables which for some of us metabolize into soft tissue calcium deposits.

You really only need to blow up the d3 and A at the onset.

Scott-Irish... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                Yeah that chart is off, lol

That chart is bogus, ignore all of that stuff about pH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trophy8 I wish you and your wife the best of luck in finding a solution to get you through this and will add you guys to my prayers tonight.

I know I'm going to get crap for this ( I was stubborn initially about some of these things) but I think us Texans need to step up our game on this: wear more masks in public places (its weird at first), up your sanitizer usage, if you are at risk stay at home....."big isn't beautiful" and is part of this problem along with many more issues in our healthcare system - start eating healthier, salads etc and exercising. This s/b a wake up call for a lot of over weight folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    How much of that el guapo should we take day if we do come down with it..

Everything but the booze... 7x Good Food Award winning cocktail bitters, syrups & mixers company. Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, High Fructose Corn Syrup Free & Vegetarian, too. All bitters are even No Sugar Added & Vegan. WBENC certified Woman Owned Business based in New Orleans.

The recipes I saw all called for mixing adult beverages so I've just been pouring like a 1/2oz into unsweet tea & such just to keep some in the system & taking 1 50mg zinc as a preventive / precaution.

Me J?? I would 2x-3x both the zinc & guapo intake if I was ill w/ known covid but that's just my comfort level wag to sleep better. It's not like you are going to OD on the stuff doubling up normal recommended doses.

I got ostracized weeks ago for even mentioning / linking the 411 but has since shown to help those w/ the minor cases & reducing the symptoms & timeline.

Hope it works for T8...I'd be chugging the tonic water as my go to fluid till guapo came if that means anything.

Comment

4 of my 30 employees have tested positive, the worst symptoms of the bunch was tight chest and
                      fever for a week, all others were over symptoms before test results came back.

Pretty sure wife had it, she had bad fever for a few hours, body aches etc for 2 days and lost sense of smell foe weeks but has not been tested. While she had all that I felt like a cold or allergy attack but we were staying in the camper at the time so it’s hard to imagine one had it and the other didn’t.

Comment

Just found out that a good friend, hunting buddy and coworker and he's a TBHer as well, just tested positive today. Prayers for all impacted by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          https://www.elguapobitters.com

The recipes I saw all called for mixing adult beverages so I've just been pouring like a 1/2oz into unsweet tea & such just to keep some in the system & taking 1 50mg zinc as a preventive / precaution.

Me J?? I would 2x-3x both the zinc & guapo intake if I was ill w/ known covid but that's just my comfort level wag to sleep better. It's not like you are going to OD on the stuff doubling up normal recommended doses.

I got ostracized weeks ago for even mentioning / linking the 411 but has since shown to help those w/ the minor cases & reducing the symptoms & timeline.

Hope it works for T8...I'd be chugging the tonic water as my go to fluid till guapo came if that means anything.

Thanks Artos! I like tonic water as a mixer but haven't had any in a couple of years. Looks like I might need to order some supplies to start back..

Comment

I think schweps (spelling) has quinine, but be sure to look on the label to confirm what brands indeed have it...guapo is really sweet so if you want to add it to anything take that into account. 1/2 - 1oz will turn a glass of unsweet tea to sweet.

Their website is totally different when a saw it about 6 weeks ago I guess...there was no mention of covid but guess the word is out.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              Zinc and tonic is RANK! Lol. But I hammered it down
                              I would really try to cut my sugar intake though.

My Prayers for y’all

Take the melatonin. this started from a retired Air Force flight surgeon with special experience with this kinda thing.

Take the Tagamet too
                              Last edited by Johnny44; 06-21-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife!

Comment

Working...
                                X