Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had the flu over last few months?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The masks everyone is wearing has eliminated the flu

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
      No you didnt, someone misdiagnosed you. You had Covid-19......
      2 negative test's weren't enough lol.... still wanted to run another....

Comment

My wife is currently in bed with Type A and Type B flu. So far I am showing no symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          My wife is currently in bed with Type A and Type B flu. So far I am showing no symptoms.
          Hey Russ, hope she's feeling better soon.

Comment

Through the first week in January in Abilene we only had 4 cases of type b flu. No type a. Compared to last year of over 700 cases in the first week of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife got tested for COVID and I asked the Doc about testing for the flu. He told me if we wanted it we would have to pay $750 out of pocket.

He proceeded to tell me that my wife had COVID and not the flu. That he was an expert and he could tell, even without the test, that she was COVID positive.

Test came back 2 days later ............... NEGATIVE for COVID.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                Hell I would ask him what all there testing for in his nursing facilities. I suspect he has a little knowledge on the subject.
                Run the same test we always have. We don't test less for the flu or any other bacterial infection. It's called a lab panel. Our infection control practices are better and we are seeing less infections.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
                  It's common sense, but the facebook doctors can't wrap their heads around this. People should be looking at the flu numbers and actually understanding how much worse covid would be without these measures.
                  Facts!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    LOL ok

Or

They are not testing for the Flu
                    When I got tested for the Kung flu they also tested me for the regular old garden variety flu. So they said......

Comment

It's common sense, but the facebook doctors can't wrap their heads around this. People should be looking at the flu numbers and actually understanding how much worse covid would be without these measures.

Why would covid be worse?
                      To say covid would be worse is just speculation
                      If masks and all the other things they want us to do worked then why aren’t they working? More people wearing masks now and social distancing than ever but numbers aren’t falling.
                      Covid numbers may be lower if were weren’t doing all these things. We don’t know just like we don’t know numbers would be higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So you're saying you don't actually know if you had the flu or not?
                        Exactly LOL, I mean it was a redneck diagnosis. Praying to the porcelain god for 24 hours usually tells me I got the flu!

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                          The masks everyone is wearing has eliminated the flu
                          you know, that may be true.

Comment

The Amish can still get the flu because they don't have TV to tell them other wish. The rest of us are stuck with the rona.

Comment

Fauci said Flu is gone because we are social distancing, and wearing mask. Then a sentence later he said Covid is spiking because we are not wearing mask or social distancing. Which is it?

Comment

I have heard of a few people getting colds and the flu in recent times.

What I am noticing a lot of people dying from lately, is cancer. I know of multiple who have found out they had cancer and don't live very long after finding out. I really think all the dress, doom and gloom is getting to people.

Comment

Working...
                                X