X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I've never met a guy that nitpicks as much as BoB....it like 99% of the post can be correct and he make a mountain out of a mole hill on the 1%.
      That wasn't much of a mountain being made.

I'm guessing he'll have more California talent than Oklahoma.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Making sure he does not come back and work for another NFC South opponent in the next couple of years is what I am hearing. He will probably have to sign some type of agreement not to do so.

Comment

DC hire confirmed. Sark pulled a big name top 5 DC that most thought would never leave the PNW. Impressive staff on a paper.

Comment

College Football NC Game

[quote=Chad C;15413455]DC hire confirmed. Sark pulled a big name top 5 DC that most thought would never leave the PNW. Impressive staff on a paper.[/

Looks like a solid staff. Now it’s time to win!

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 01-19-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Looks like a good prospective DC with experience at the position in previous years. Looks like a solid staff.

He's put 12 kids in the first 2 rounds of the draft while at Washington and he owned Leach. I'll take that as a good omen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                He's put 12 kids in the first 2 rounds of the draft while at Washington and he owned Leach. I'll take that as a good omen.

That’s a good sign for being able to shut down high powered spread attacks.

Comment

Apparently even Tennessee has bag men.

At the University of Tennessee, a Big Mac apparently came with a big stack. Dan Patrick said Tuesday on The Dan Patrick Show that assistant coaches with the Volunteers football ...

Comment

New SEC shorts up.

Comment

SOURCE: #Saints⁠ ⁠ D-line coach Ryan Nielsen is remaining with New Orleans. He was a target for LSU’s defensive coordinator job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        Apparently even Tennessee has bag men.

At the University of Tennessee, a Big Mac apparently came with a big stack. Dan Patrick said Tuesday on The Dan Patrick Show that assistant coaches with the Volunteers football ...

McDonalds bags? How embarrassing...chic fil a bags are better!

Comment

I guess Texas has the personnel for the 2-4-5 base he likes to run. We have some DE's that will need to either lose weight, gain weight or transfer. We need more OLB's. I know Washington has had some solid secondary play in the last few years and put a lot of DB's in the league. This should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            SOURCE: #Saints⁠ ⁠ D-line coach Ryan Nielsen is remaining with New Orleans. He was a target for LSU’s defensive coordinator job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup Peyton wouldnt release him, he’ll catch a lot of chit from Louisiana and LSU fan base as purple and gold are more loved than the saints

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              McDonalds bags? How embarrassing...chic fil a bags are better!
                              Feel free to hand me a McDonalds bag with cash in it at anytime😃
                              I may go by there right now and see if I can get the next best thing, a McRib!

This is like lagniappe.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Yup Peyton wouldnt release him, he’ll catch a lot of chit from Louisiana and LSU fan base as purple and gold are more loved than the saints

Got a new title and probably more money. Also, Dennis Allen the Saints DC is interviewing in Philly today for the HC position.

Plan C, D, and E. Lol! Didn’t anyone hire that nut job Muschamp yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X