This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Flood arrives tomorrow, I like the OL and DL pairing of Flood/Davis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    So far I think Sark has made some great hires. Think that’s why Herman failed. At least sark starting off better.

Comment

College Football NC Game

Four years ago we heard about all these good hires on Herman’s staff. Here we are again drinking the kool-aid. [emoji51]

In all seriousness I’d be happy too from what I’ve seen so far from Sark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football NC Game

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Four years ago we heard about all these good hires on Herman’s staff. Here we are again drinking the kool-aid. [emoji51]

Bull****. Herman brought 80% of his UH staff and was criticized for it. Herman sold it on the “continuity” of the staff, but it was some really inexperienced staff.

If Herman had the staff he had this year from the start, he would probably still be the coach.
        Last edited by Heath; 01-13-2021, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Don't Care Got....oh wait..... you obviously do care...

Comment

Oh yea!

Comment

Looking forward to to hearing Sark on the Letterman Zoom call this morning. I’m curious if he will have any more deeper details on his plan or if it will be the normal press conference coach speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Don't Care Got....oh wait..... you obviously do care...
                Paying attention is a better term. I gave Sark and his team some love. Drink up or pump away!

Comment

Well, Urban to the NFL is a forgone conclusion.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 01-14-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

The Dodge vs Dodge championship game is a cool story. They had them both on The Ticket.

Comment

I’ll be in the house for Cedar Hill vs Katy.

Turn those Horns loose!

Comment

Sark gets it! Another huge addition. Banks will join the staff as AHC/STC/TE.

Crootin in Texas about to be a bloodbath!
                        Last edited by Chad C; 01-14-2021, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Excellent, hope to see more of our Tx kids stay in state. Wonder if he's pisse* poppa saban off yet.

Comment

Plenty of talent . . Especially if you limit the outside raids . . Nice to keep those kids in state . .

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                              Excellent, hope to see more of our Tx kids stay in state. Wonder if he's pisse* poppa saban off yet.
                              Poppa Saban has 7 . . I doubt he coaches more than 2 more seasons . . He's 69 yo and has more $$ than he needs . .

Comment

Sounds like Golding will be or has been the DC hire.

Comment

Working...
                                X