Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Garrett

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
    I wonder who will be blamed when Romo is announced as the new Head Coach. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Walker. He’s the problem. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hate to type this, but, I think piano wire is going to throw the middle digit at the fan base and keep commander clapper....

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
        I hate to type this, but, I think piano wire is going to throw the middle digit at the fan base and keep commander clapper....
        That would be Classic, but stupid

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
          If any of us dummies on here were worth a Billion, we might be a little arrogant and hard headed! JMO!
          I would just sell the team now for 475 billion and go hang out in the mountains of Colorado and eat peanut butter cookies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            That would be Classic, but stupid
            Man you got NO idea how badly I hope I'm wrong.....

However, JJ is delusional regarding his football expertise and, as hard as this is to believe, his ego and arrogance surpass this Everest of delusion.....
            Last edited by Slicefixer; 12-30-2019, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post

No way in hell...

Comment

the good news is that in 2020 the Cowboys only play 5 games against teams that had a winning record in 2019. So maybe 11-5 is a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Johnny Walker. He’s the problem. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  .....blue

Comment

Until Jerry bows out Jerry will still coach the cowboys. The good coaches won’t come here
                    Maybe if Stephen takes over things might change. Till then cowboys 500 team second most valuable sports franchise in the world. Jerry really doesn’t care except for the cash. If everyone would protest a game and no show it would speak volumes
                    Down off the soapbox

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      the good news is that in 2020 the Cowboys only play 5 games against teams that had a winning record in 2019. So maybe 11-5 is a possibility.
                      Unless they have a real coach number ten defense top
                      Ten offense can’t make playoffs. Coaching is everything at any level but even more at the professional level

Comment

I’m not seeing where he was officially fired. Sleeper is usually on top of stuff quick. It’s obviously going to happen, just not sure if it did yet. Maybe someone jumped the gun?

Comment

I think they may move him to the corporate office. Jerry is really close to Jason and respects him a lot.

Comment

Word is nothing official till Jan 14th. JG contract expires then. Wouldn't surprise me if Jerry kept him.

Comment

I see a contract extension coming.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                                I think they may move him to the corporate office. Jerry is really close to Jason and respects him a lot.
                                He also knows JG wont be unemployed for more than 5 minutes....or as long as it takes to fly to NY

Comment

Working...
                                X