• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat

20ft Nautic Star 115 Honda

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Heard lots of tales but never seen one that could do it yet.

There’s several boats out there today that can do it easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        Heard lots of tales but never seen one that could do it yet.
        Come take a ride in my ol RFL

Comment

Majek RFL in their 21 ft variety. Love mine. Run the sand back to the island from the Arroyo and you'll be fine.

Comment

I'm boatless right now, but my new cat just splashed the mold yesterday. Should have it mid to end dec.

Comment

Originally posted by lost cajun View Post
              Do you remember the model of that Alumacraft? That's what I've been looking for.
              Yessir, that's a 1756 with a tunnel of course. Manual jack plate and really light Yamaha 2 stroke 70. Wish I could have two boats, would have kept it.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Yessir, that's a 1756 with a tunnel of course. Manual jack plate and really light Yamaha 2 stroke 70. Wish I could have two boats, would have kept it.
                How fast was it with the tunnel? How's that effect handling and cruising? I have a 17.5-60 with a 70 I've considered adding tunnel too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  How fast was it with the tunnel? How's that effect handling and cruising? I have a 17.5-60 with a 70 I've considered adding tunnel too.
                  Depends on the prop with the tunnel boats. It had a custom 3 blade Bauman prop on there with extra cup added. Jack plate set as high as it would go and still pickup water, hole was wasn't great and topped out 38 mph by GPS. Handling wasn't bad at all honestly, always had good grip and never lost "feel" in turns.

edit: In the pic with the meat quarters hanging you can see how high that manual jackplate was set.
                  Last edited by justletmein; 10-14-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

Here's my 1860 alumacraft with a tunnel.

Comment

DoubleG Prostaff that's a good looking boat-to me-without costing $69,999

Comment

Go take a test ride in a 23 haynie cat. I have had several shallow sports and switched to haynie two years ago. While shallow sports are great boats the haynie rides better and is faster. Jayne is very versatile also. Pm me if you have any questions or want to ride in one. I fish O'Connor and port Mansfield.

Comment

I have been nothing but thrilled with my new rig. Get up in some stupid shallow water. Super smooth, dry ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            I have been nothing but thrilled with my new rig. Get up in some stupid shallow water. Super smooth, dry ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We met the owner of mowdy during a boat show in the summer, cool guy and great boats but we went with a majek instead. How skinny can you get up in that thing?

Comment

NewWater, I got a Stilt, but the Curlew and Ibis are also awesome.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X