Bed Cover 2017 F250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed Cover 2017 F250

A little help. I am confused. I measured my truck bed and its 6.8'. All the covers I find are 6.9' or 6.5'. Anyone know which one will fit? and/or have a recommendation for a particular one?

2017 F250 King Ranch 4WD

It should be the longer of the two, which cover are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
      It should be the longer of the two, which cover are you looking at?
      Rough country

Comment

Originally posted by TexanTiger View Post
        Rough country
        I feel that they have some misinformation maybe on their site. I went there and saw exactly what you are talking about. The bed cover sizes that you will run into with the other manufacturers will be listed as 6.75' or 6.8'

I feel like whomever typed it up either:

A. didn't know it was actually bigger or
        B. Missed the digit when typing it in.... either missed adding the "7" to the 6.75 or didn't go high enough and punched 5 when they meant to push the 8 on the 6.8 option.

The few times I have needed to call Rough Country they have been nothing short of AWESOME to talk to. Very helpful, informative and willing to help in any way they call. Maybe call and talk to them and get confirmation from them if it would make you feel better.

Comment

I just installed my Retrax Pro XR on my 17 F250 short bed on Saturday. I read up on all the forums and it seems that the Retrax Pro MX or XR is the best option for a roll up bed cover with Roll n' Lock following close behind. As for a folding cover, it seems the Bakflip MX4 is the best. Lastly for a fixed bed cover, diamondback would be the best option.

I need my gooseneck hitch, so the Retrax Pro XR works best for my application. If you dont tow and just need a bed cover, it seems people really love the diamondback covers.

Im not a bed cover guy at all, but need one for what I do now. With that said, here is mine after it poured rain all night. I'm really happy with how well it performed with such a hard rain. Only a slight bit of water inside from bed corners at the tailgate which was expected. I love it for now, but we will see how well it holds up. Retrax Pro has a lifetime warranty which is a plus.

Comment

I went with the backflip revolver. It’s a roll up but aluminum slats, not like the old soft covers. Pretty durable had the tri fold on my last truck which was nice as well just heavy when needing to remove.

Comment

I love my Diamondback!! I pull trailers often but they’re mostly bumper pulls. From time to time I do have to pull a Gooseneck which is inconvenient with the cover on but I can have it off and back on in 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Retrax Pro. I've had them on my last three trucks. I love em.

Comment

The OP is asking about the correct size for his truck since Rough Country seems to have some conflicting information listed online vs other manufacturers, not which brand cover to go with.

Comment

I have a 2019 F250 and put the 6.9 Rough Country on and love it, if this helps.

Comment

Working...
                    X