Mike Pompeo on China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Pompeo on China

Wow is all I have to say. We all knew this but not in this detail and not in this transparency from our officials.

wow

Comment

Mike is very good at his job. Trump is lucky to have him.

Comment

A recent article that goes right along with it.

Comment

If you have ever done business with them. They are a lying, duplicitous, sorry bunch of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Mike is very good at his job. Trump is lucky to have him.

^^^^ Yep.

Comment

We should have expected this!

Comment

I only made it through half of the speech, I’ll have to watch the rest tomorrow. But some disturbing reports about China trying to be the new world super power by 2050 is not far off. Controlling all telecommunications and to have the largest and strongest military is at the top of their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by CooterBrown View Post
                  I only made it through half of the speech, I’ll have to watch the rest tomorrow. But some disturbing reports about China trying to be the new world super power by 2050 is not far off. Controlling all telecommunications and to have the largest and strongest military is at the top of their agenda.

China has a huge problem. They have no oil and they have no Navy. They have no way to be a Super Power if they have no way to protect the water which are the way 98% of their exports are shipped. They have to figure out how to protect those shipping containers or pay the US heavily to do so. If yall dont read Peter Zeihan you should. Sign up for his email that he sends out randomly. Really smart guy who has some great insight.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

I noticed their were 133 members of the Biden cartel that disliked the video.

Comment

Better watch before it gets taken down

Comment

Working...
                      X