My Twins need help from the brotherhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Twins need help from the brotherhood

My twins graduated this past year. My daughter did a semester at Blinn in Bryan but has decided to do a dental assistant program instead. She will be a church camp councilor this summer and must go to training one Saturday per month. She would love to find a job in the BCS area but has no work history because she was always in athletics.
    My twin boy wanted to join the workforce and would love to end up in Construction Health and Safety but is fine working as a laborer and working his way up from the bottom. He’s already taken his OSHA 10 and CPR and will do the 30 hr as soon as he gets some checks in his pocket.

If you have any leads for two well mannered eager kids please let me know.

P.S. they are both filling out a ton of apps from Indeed and similar websites but I thought someone on the Green Screen might have some hookups.

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free Bump. Sounds like you raised them right. got to put the hard work in early to reap the benefits later!

Comment

It might sound boring but when i had first graduated i worked at a Sams club. It was a pretty good job to have while i was going to school. I think they pay pretty good now . Heb is also another one that pays well and will work with school schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu_dude View Post
        Free Bump. Sounds like you raised them right. got to put the hard work in early to reap the benefits later!

Thanks. They are really good kids and make me proud. Someone will be very happy they hired them one day. They aren’t your typical teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson81 View Post
          It might sound boring but when i had first graduated i worked at a Sams club. It was a pretty good job to have while i was going to school. I think they pay pretty good now . Heb is also another one that pays well and will work with school schedules.

I know that she’s applied at HEB even though they told her they don’t have any positions open right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            I know that she’s applied at HEB even though they told her they don’t have any positions open right now.

My wife and i were talking to some old friends at the Sams club we worked at and the check out supervisors are making 18 or 19 an hour now . Can you answer me a question . Was raising a set of mixed (boy/girl) twins stressful?
            I have twin 5 year old boys and they run me ragged .

Comment

Originally posted by ferguson81 View Post
              My wife and i were talking to some old friends at the Sams club we worked at and the check out supervisors are making 18 or 19 an hour now . Can you answer me a question . Was raising a set of mixed (boy/girl) twins stressful?
              I have twin 5 year old boys and they run me ragged .

Haha. My first advice to anyone that is having twins-Don’t teach them how to walk.
              Our oldest is two years older than the twins so we had three in diapers for a short time. They were a handful and hard to keep up with but all three of my kids are very close and never ever fought.

Comment

Bump for the mid day folks.

Comment

Sent ya a PM.

Comment

If he’s willing to travel tell him to look at Copart Construction. We are the Construction division for Copart (auto auction).

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Verde View Post
                      If he’s willing to travel tell him to look at Copart Construction. We are the Construction division for Copart (auto auction).

Thanks. Yes he is willing to travel. That’s what he was doing with the other job before it slowed down. I’ll pass it on to him.

Comment

Phillips66.com and go to careers. There are jobs all over the world and local too. Good Luck

Comment

If they still need a job in March, I will be hiring to help run food booths at Houston Rodeo. We have 3 booths and always are looking for help. Housing might be an issue, but if they know someone in the area its worth a shot. Just an offer, I know it's only a temp job and I know it's not much but it could be a start. Good luck

Comment

Where is your boy? Britt Rice Electric hired quite a few college student apprentices when i was there. Great construction experience, and they worked with the students schedules. Im assuming Britt Rice is still around in BCS.

Comment

Interesting that the San Antonio paper today had an article about the shortage of construction workers to the tune of 300-500k needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X