No announcement yet.

Deal Alert!!! Trail cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own one...I won it on a facebook contest.
    I will say that I wouldn't buy one for $99 if Academy was giving away $99 with them.
    Mine worked great for the 1st month or so.
    Battery life is terrible. Like 5 weeks per set of batteries. It doesn't transmit every pic taken. Pic quality is terrible. It misses pics constantly. It doesn't upload most of the time. I can go on and on but I wont. I just wont spend my $ on their product.

Comment

I have one that's been working great for 2 months in Sonora. Regular Duracell AA Batteries were still at 50% when I changed them this past weekend.

If you're bitching about not going with a service plan and burning through the free 100 photos, spend $7/month.....

Comment

I love the Covert comparisons.

I have both. My Spypoint works better than my Covert.

Comment

. No middle ground lol.

Comment

Haha exactly, is this a $300 Covert? No its not but the ones me and the guys from the lease have bought all seem to be working fine for us.. I changed my batteries at the end of December and am still at 100%. Key is having it only send pics to your phone couple times a day, definitely helps

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Take 50$ for that brick?

Comment

Love both of mine! Batteries last about two months. Sounds like some of you had settings on high sensitive and send pics immediately I set mine low sensitivity and send pics every 4 hours and no complaints unless it was pointed toward rising and setting sun.

Comment

No problem with mine either

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                    Me too I have three of them on the Verizon network 10.99 a month for all three. I have had no problems. I have 3 Coverts two Verizon one AT&T I have some issues with seems I finally got the bugs worked out 14.99 to 24.99 a month depending on picture count. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Spypoint if I needed one.
                    Dang, that's a lot of monthly subscriptions. I wanted to run multiple cameras and why I went with Cuddelink so I can link them all onto one basic plan.

Comment

I keep hearing all this negative about them, but I have 2 out and have had them almost a year with no problems at all. And Ive been running mine off normal AA Energizer batteries also with no problems.

Comment

I got no problems with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinkey View Post
                          I keep hearing all this negative about them, but I have 2 out and have had them almost a year with no problems at all. And Ive been running mine off normal AA Energizer batteries also with no problems.
                          I think those having issues haven’t gone into the settings and adjusted it. I’m same way AA last two months no issues

Comment

Originally posted by Big Todd View Post
                            I think those having issues haven’t gone into the settings and adjusted it. I’m same way AA last two months no issues
                            Verizon or nationwide one? Which one are you running? What capacity sd card?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X