Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now I'm 165 lbs. Targetting 140 lbs in 4 months. I've already started the training.

Comment

3.75 mile jog and a core routine the result of today’s trip.

Tomorrow will be chest.

Comment

Me and Mac Miller are about to get it...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

11 miles on legs of cement.

Comment

Chest/Tri's finished this morning.

All heavy chest was a half pyramid with a double DS

.75 mile jog to start

BB Bench
            DB Bench///Seated Dips
            Close grip DB Incline///DB overhead ext
            Decline Cable flys///Tri push downs
            Incline cable flys/Overhead rope ext

Push ups SS///Tire flips to finish

Comment

Big back day today. Dadgum plantar fasciitis is killing me though. Probably won't be doing legs for awhile. Treadmill warmup followed by two warmup sets of lat pulldown/low row/BB row then 3 working sets. The last set was a strip set.

Chest day tomorrow.

Comment

Had a busy day getting a RV up in Dallas Saturday but then got a good ride in on Sunday AM.

Speed coming up! I rode with the A group and got dropped but put my head down and kept at it through the finish!
                Attached Files

Comment

changed gyms yesterday. went from a small anytime fitness (corporate deal didnt get renewed) and ended up at nautilus family fitness in sherman, which is basically like a LA Fitness setup.. it was a lot to take in and definitely learned some things..

Learned international chest day is a real thing.. it was my 'push' day, so i was doing chest as part of my regimen as well, but dang.

lots of people there to do nothing but socialize.. i had to ask several people if they were still using certain pieces of equipment, even though they were just sitting, scrolling thru facebook.

but, it was nice to jump in the sauna after to relax a bit.. so, that was a bonus.

overall, it was pretty good.
                  push day
                  Incline DB Press
                  Cable Flyes
                  Seated DB Press
                  Egyptian lateral raise
                  Straight bar pushdown
                  rope pushdown
                  burnout superset with more flyes and overhead tri extension

Comment

The sauna is the only thing I miss about being at a globogym. I'm lucky and have access to a couple of the schools weight rooms and have a rig and some bumpers at home too.

Bad thing about working out at home is yesterday between squat sets I'm cleaning the garage and rearranging stuff, took me almost 45mins to get all my sets in.

Finished the squats and got some sandbag throws and plate lunges in then a 1 mile run.

I am going to try to get some deadlifts and pull ups in this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                      changed gyms yesterday. went from a small anytime fitness (corporate deal didnt get renewed) and ended up at nautilus family fitness in sherman, which is basically like a LA Fitness setup.. it was a lot to take in and definitely learned some things..

Learned international chest day is a real thing.. it was my 'push' day, so i was doing chest as part of my regimen as well, but dang.

lots of people there to do nothing but socialize.. i had to ask several people if they were still using certain pieces of equipment, even though they were just sitting, scrolling thru facebook.

but, it was nice to jump in the sauna after to relax a bit.. so, that was a bonus.

overall, it was pretty good.
                      push day
                      Incline DB Press
                      Cable Flyes
                      Seated DB Press
                      Egyptian lateral raise
                      Straight bar pushdown
                      rope pushdown
                      burnout superset with more flyes and overhead tri extension
                      LOL! You didn't know about international chest day? It's a real thing and some people get really pissy if they don't get to work chest on Monday. Fortunately for me, I hit the gym in the early AM usually by 5:30 so none of the "socialites" are there for the most part. I have the octogenarians that fall asleep on the equipment. Literally.

Big chest and biceps day today. I slept fairly well and that translated into a kick butt workout. 4 sets working up to near max with the 4th set being a strip down.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline situp
                      Decline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
                      Incline bench press/incline DB curl/cable rotation
                      DB fly/overhead cable curl/ab roller.

Momma will be out or town tonight and tomorrow so I may sleep in and rest up a little. I really need a leg day, but this plantar fasciitis is killing me. Aleve and rest I hope will fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        LOL! You didn't know about international chest day? It's a real thing and some people get really pissy if they don't get to work chest on Monday. Fortunately for me, I hit the gym in the early AM usually by 5:30 so none of the "socialites" are there for the most part. I have the octogenarians that fall asleep on the equipment. Literally.

Big chest and biceps day today. I slept fairly well and that translated into a kick butt workout. 4 sets working up to near max with the 4th set being a strip down.

Bench press/preacher curl/incline situp
                        Decline bench press/BB curl/hanging leg raise
                        Incline bench press/incline DB curl/cable rotation
                        DB fly/overhead cable curl/ab roller.

Momma will be out or town tonight and tomorrow so I may sleep in and rest up a little. I really need a leg day, but this plantar fasciitis is killing me. Aleve and rest I hope will fix it.
                        Do you do free weights for your legs? I had plantar fasciitis and it went away after I got off the machines and started squatting, deadlifting, and doing cleans. I haven't had any issues with it since.

Comment

Back, core and cardio knocked out!

8 mins of stairs to start

Lots of row variations and pull down variations. Finished with a solid core routine and then a 1.75 mile jog

Comment

Torched it early..Shoulder's/tris/bis/Going to the big gym now.Heavy(for me).Squats,incline/decline(chest)
                            Lay down skulls,sit's,and I'm calling it.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              Do you do free weights for your legs? I had plantar fasciitis and it went away after I got off the machines and started squatting, deadlifting, and doing cleans. I haven't had any issues with it since.
                              Yes, I use free weights and the machines as well. I had hip replacement surgery on my left leg in 2018 and now it's my right foot that is killing me. I'm trying to keep from doing squats, lunges, deadlifts, etc. to reduce the impact on my feet. I may just have to do leg extensions and prone leg curls for awhile.

My wife talked me into doing a "red light" treatment at the tanning salon and it seems to help for a little while, but then it returns. I'll start rolling it this evening on a tennis ball or soup can and ice it down and see how that helps.

Comment

Worked out chest this morning. Changed things up and went with lighter weight, higher reps (4x15)

BB Bench Press
                                BB Inclined Press (30 degree angle)
                                DB Inclined Fly (45 degree angle)
                                Close Grip Inclined Chest Press (45 degree angle)
                                Flat DB Chest Press
                                Low Chest Cable Fly
                                High Chest Cable Fly
                                Dips

Comment

Working...
                                X