Bino harness- Cabelas vs Kuiu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino harness- Cabelas vs Kuiu

I've about narrowed it down to these two harnesses. I have a cabelas gift card to cover that one, but the kuiu one looks a little more comfortable. Anyone have either of these? I wish I could a harness that held a rangefinder without a extra pouch, but I guess don't think they exist.
    Last edited by mikeyb_23; 11-06-2020, 03:27 PM.

Not sure about the cabelas. I used the Alaskan Guide one for years. Recently bought the Kuiu Pro and used in on an elk hunt in Colorado. Bought the rangefinder pouch too to add to it. I like how it opens to the front. Meaning the flap doesn’t get in your way. Most open back. Just my 2cents.

Comment

Kuiu Pro here also. Not overly impressed, but this was my 1st one. Nothing to compare with,, just read the loooooong thread on here and decided on the PRO. I added the range finder pouch also.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not what you asked, but I got the badlands bino harness. For all intents and purposes, it's perfect. Can even carry a water bladder in the back portion of it. You should be able to pick it up from cabelas though. And lifetime warranty

Comment

I have the Kuiu Pro. I just put my current range finder pouch through the strap. This is my first one as well, but I actually enjoyed using it. Just came back from an elk hunt with it. The only complaint I can come up with might be that the front zipped pocket is really tight. I placed my licenses in it and they were hard to get out. At the same time, I only needed to get it out to tag my bull, so I can't complain too much.

Comment

marsupial

Comment

I’ve got a Cabela’s and it’s really cheaply made. Had it about 3 years and the straps are stretching out pretty bad. Wish I would have just ponied up the cash for the kuiu or sitka

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                Not what you asked, but I got the badlands bino harness. For all intents and purposes, it's perfect. Can even carry a water bladder in the back portion of it. You should be able to pick it up from cabelas though. And lifetime warranty
                Ive looked at those, they cost more than the dang kuiu. Which one did you get? I have a pair of Leopold that's not very big, a compact pair.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  I’ve got a Cabela’s and it’s really cheaply made. Had it about 3 years and the straps are stretching out pretty bad. Wish I would have just ponied up the cash for the kuiu or sitka
                  The cabelas elite harness? Ive been meaning to run up to cabelas and check it out in person, just aint made it there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                    Ive looked at those, they cost more than the dang kuiu. Which one did you get? I have a pair of Leopold that's not very big, a compact pair.
                    I use the badlands bino c. Looked at quite a few and tried them on before landing on it. The magnetic, front opening pouch was a big selling point along with the very comfortable harness. I think they’re only about $80.

Comment

Kuiu pro, marsupial gen 2 or outdoor vision are my favorites

Comment

Originally posted by drewwland View Post
                        marsupial
                        This! It’s the only one I have seen that opens the correct way. Absolutely love mine.

Comment

Really like my Badlands because of the magnetic front. If I were looking at another one it would probably be the Alaskan Guides brand.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

BADLANDS!! You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Marsupial fan here. Gen 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X