No announcement yet.

Opinions about Elite Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love elite still have one for a back up would still be shooting it if I had not got a gear head

Comment

I bought my Impulse on here a few years ago. Decided to set it up about a year later. Man it is the smoothest shooting bow I have shot. I am a huge fan and will
      Continue shooting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My nephew was a Mathews guy for 10 years.He shot an Elite,and regrets not having one sooner.He loves em.

Comment

Just picked up a Kure a couple months ago. I'm sold! The adjust-ability and tuning ease is amazing. Go try one.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
            I bought my Impulse on here a few years ago. Decided to set it up about a year later. Man it is the smoothest shooting bow I have shot. I am a huge fan and will
            Continue shooting it.

Impulse here also! Absolutely love it! They are very smooth and easy to shoot bows!

Comment

I've had the elite e35 for 4 or 5 years, I like the easy draw cycle. I was buying a new bow every year or so but like other people have said there is no reason too with one of the smoothest bows out there.

Comment

I bought an Elite Impulse back in 2017. I shot the Matthews No Cam and Hoyt Carbon Defiant that same day. Walked out with the Elite and havent looked back. Smoothest draw cycle and most solid back wall of any bow I've shot.

Comment

This is my Pulse, there are many like it but this one is mine

I was sold on Elites after working for the McFerrins, when Mike told me about the company I was very impressed with Elite. And this thread has proven one thing I’ve noticed, other brands guys will trade out every year but Elite shooters will keep slinging arrows out of theirs for years. I know mine is at least a 2011 model, only thing I’ve done is the HHA sight and a new stabilizer this year to make it more ground blind handy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very smooth bows

Comment

E35 is regarded as one of the best bows ever made and the synergy one of the smoothest.

If I had to chose one bow to do everything with. It would be a e35 or ritual 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                        E35 is regarded as one of the best bows ever made and the synergy one of the smoothest.

If I had to chose one bow to do everything with. It would be a e35 or ritual 35.

I had seen this so much that I bought an E35. It’s without doubt smooth. Very hard to beat for the money. I’ve never shot the R35 because I was afraid I’d fall for it. However, I shot a new Remedy several weeks ago.....Lord, have mercy. Gotta get one. I’m keeping my E35 and Kure though. Selling an Option 6 when season ends.

Comment

Has a synergy and sold it, have never shot better than with my option 6 tho. Kure is nice too....

Comment

Planopurist just saw you on archerytalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
                              Planopurist just saw you on archerytalk

[emoji23] I lose track since I use Tapatalk. But, if your interested follow on IG: @StraightWayOutdoors and Twitter: @Str8WayOutdoors

Comment

I’ve got a synergy e35, impulse 34 n a target bow built with all elite parts with all elite parts but not offered through elite lol. Frankin bowI’ve had a bow shop and traded through lots of other bows n really like the smoothness n valley on elites. I was one of the first elite dealers n tx n have loved there bows from day one

Comment

Working...
                                X