Swarovski Dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swarovski Dealer

I am wanting a spotting scope. Looking for a dealer. Already sent JJ Matt a message but haven’t heard back. Any others?

Specifically looking for BTX 95 with 1.7 magnifier and cases and balance.

The best prices I have found new have been at a place called camera land in New York. Used there are a bunch of deals on Rokslide pretty often. Could go to One Shot Gear, they have all you are looking for there too. If you call Camera Land ask to speak to Doug and tell him you are a Rokslide member

Comment

Might try SWFA

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        The best prices I have found new have been at a place called camera land in New York. Used there are a bunch of deals on Rokslide pretty often. Could go to One Shot Gear, they have all you are looking for there too. If you call Camera Land ask to speak to Doug and tell him you are a Rokslide member

My experience as well. Rokslide classifieds, but if you need new or now, Doug will take good care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cameraland or Euro Optics

Comment

Sent you a pm

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                Dang it. Had a new scope land Saturday. I would of saved $150.00 if I had of gone with Camera Land. Need to ask more questions.................

Comment

CameralandNY is always great on prices and service.

Comment

Other than using the Rokslide discount at Camera Land, you might try Jaret Owens: 805-551-6815 - Alaska Guide Creations.

I bought a pair of 10x42 SLCs from him a few months back for $1500 out the door. I'm not sure what kind of inventory he keeps on hand but if he's got it the price will be good. He's very old school; I had to mail him the money orders but he had me a tracking before I even put them in the mail.

MZ

Comment

Originally posted by munchie View Post
                      CameralandNY is always great on prices and service.
                      I have bought 10-15 scopes etc. from Doug at CameralandNY. Great guy. Great Service. Great prices.

Comment

Working...
                      X