Scum sucking Texas democrats are after your 2A again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scum sucking Texas democrats are after your 2A again

All I can say is “the end they try to grab is going to be red hot”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Buckshot4900; 11-11-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

SRK, I’ve been trying to figure this out. Why would any reasonable person want to relinquish their God given rights to the government? And why on earth do they think they will be exempt from 8-10.00 a gallon gas, higher taxes, one party country flooded with literally millions of immigrants, Medicare for all, Washington DC and Puerto Rico statehood and gun confiscation and the list continues. Just can’t wrap my mind around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
        SRK, I’ve been trying to figure this out. Why would any reasonable person want to relinquish their God given rights to the government? And why on earth do they think they will be exempt from 8-10.00 a gallon gas, higher taxes, one party country flooded with literally millions of immigrants, Medicare for all, Washington DC and Puerto Rico statehood and gun confiscation and the list continues. Just can’t wrap my mind around it.
        some people just don't know how to think that far in advance, it boggles the mind!!!!

Comment

One thing in our favor is Texas got a little bit redder this election cycle.
          All these bills are DOA.

Comment

Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty. Power is ever stealing from the many, to the few.

Comment

The idea of guns being taken away is a silly as the wall that was supposed to be built.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                The idea of guns being taken away is a silly as the wall that was supposed to be built.
                Simply amazing.

Comment

get your head out of your ***.

and the wall IS BEING BUILT; and IT IS LOOOONG, I've seen it.
                  yeah we need more of it and it will be coming soon with DJT at the helm.

and if they get enough power they will take your guns; no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    get your head out of your ***.

and the wall IS BEING BUILT; and IT IS LOOOONG, I've seen it.
                    yeah we need more of it and it will be coming soon with DJT at the helm.

and if they get enough power they will take your guns; no doubt about it.
                    Don’t feed the monkeys bro, they’ll throw **** at ya...

Comment

My wife and I are life members of the NRA, we donate yearly also. I wonder how many here are actually members of the NRA. Not too long ago, me and the NRA got blasted here by some of you because bumpstocks were illegal. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                        Don’t feed the monkeys bro, they’ll throw **** at ya...

Haa. I thought I had that particular monkey blocked. I guess not. He’s still trying hard as ever I see.

Comment

Let’s skip the “ideas” part and get to the end result. If they knock on your door and say “give me your guns” will YOU comply?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Haa. I thought I had that particular monkey blocked. I guess not. He’s still trying hard as ever I see.

Those Soros infected troglodytes are persistent bud!

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                              Let’s skip the “ideas” part and get to the end result. If they knock on your door and say “give me your guns” will YOU comply?
                              They won't do that. Door to door is very costly in lives to the ones kicking in the doors. They will make them illegal and then wait for you to make a mistake. BTW, how are you going to stand up to armored vehicles and robots that will bust down you door and then tear gas your house, smoking you out?

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                                HELL TO THE NO.

they will never make it to my front door.
                                like i said earlier; i hope they put Beto up on point.

Comment

Working...
                                X