No announcement yet.

Covid vaccine questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mederma here. Already had my 3 Rd booster. We have lost 3 friends in the last 3 weeks from 42 to 60 years old. None of them had taken the vaccine.

Comment

I got moderna and felt like poo… after both shots, so did my wife. Who knows if it really works, unfortunately politics have screwed this whole thing up,

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
        Pfizer soon after it became available. All family members got it with no issues.
        Will get the booster when it becomes available.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        X2, exactly like this for all my family.

Comment

My wife and I got the Moderna in January; no real side effects at all. Both of us got the Covid last month, and we just had low grade fever and felt lousy for a week or so. Both recovered fine.

I have incurable bone cancer, and my immune system is severely compromised, so it could have been a death sentence for me to contract Covid. I am certain that the vaccine kept my Covid symptoms from killing me.

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          If it don't keep you from getting sick or passing it on, what's the point? It's like any other virus or disease. It'll pass eventually. And it's killing people that were probably on their way out anyways. The way I see it is if I ain't strong enough to fight something that's a pretty good sign I don't need to be here anymore. I'll die and the strong will keep living. Natural selection.

When you start thinking that way and realizing the world doesn't exactly need you to keep going it's pretty easy to accept. Let nature take it's course. If you're around when it's all over,good. If not you'll return to nature.
          The OP did not ask your dumbass opinion about the efficacy of the vaccine . He asked about which one we got and if there were any side effects. Why do you, and others, feel the need to shout out your opinion ad nauseum about the foolishness of taking the vaccine???

You and I have never met, and I hope we keep it that way!

If she had the vaccine would things have been any different? If you did would they have been? Or is that the way things turned out and would have regardless? These are the type of things I wonder about. Of course we'll never know because of the course of events that played out the way they did under the circumstances in which they played out.
          See above!!!

Who knows? It has been pretty well accepted that the vaccine reduces the severity of the symptoms of Covid. It certainly did for me, I am convinced.

Comment

Uh oh yall got Burnadell going.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
              Uh oh yall got Burnadell going.
              Not “yall”, just a few who never fail to pick up the “PACE” on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                My wife and I got the Moderna in January; no real side effects at all. Both of us got the Covid last month, and we just had low grade fever and felt lousy for a week or so. Both recovered fine.

I have incurable bone cancer, and my immune system is severely compromised, so it could have been a death sentence for me to contract Covid. I am certain that the vaccine kept my Covid symptoms from killing me.

The OP did not ask your dumbass opinion about the efficacy of the vaccine . He asked about which one we got and if there were any side effects. Why do you, and others, feel the need to shout out your opinion ad nauseum about the foolishness of taking the vaccine???

You and I have never met, and I hope we keep it that way!

See above!!!

Who knows? It has been pretty well accepted that the vaccine reduces the severity of the symptoms of Covid. It certainly did for me, I am convinced.
                Uhhh well this is a forum. Where people can state their opinion. You think it's dumb to not take the vaccine and I think it's dumb to take it. I asked valid questions that one should ask their self before getting the vaccine. It's also been proven that once you've had covid the antibodies you have are way better for you than the vaccine. Matter of fact it's being proven more and more as this thing drags on the vaccine isn't healthy for you at all. As a matter of fact people are dying from the vaccine. So my "dumbass opinion" might not be so dumb.

But since you've had it you get defensive about it. Which is fine. You be vaccinated and I'll be unvaccinated. It don't matter to me. Why does it matter to you?

Also we're not all the same. Glad it's working for you but who's to say it will work out the same for the next person? It may or it may not.
                Last edited by okrattler; 09-25-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

J&J. Sore arm for a couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                    My wife had a tumor the size of a softball on her kidney, extended up the vena cava into her lungs... they cut her open autopsy style, in ICU for 7 days. All the meds they gave her weakend her immune system really bad. If’n I brought the virus home, and she got it, it would’ve killed her.

Could you live with yourself if’n you were in my shoes?????

And, some people trust their clergy more than a doctor.

Only addressing the the trusting clergy more than doctors

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Uhhh well this is a forum. Where people can state their opinion. You think it's dumb to not take the vaccine and I think it's dumb to take it. I asked valid questions that one should ask their self before getting the vaccine. It's also been proven that once you've had covid the antibodies you have are way better for you than the vaccine. Matter of fact it's being proven more and more as this thing drags on the vaccine isn't healthy for you at all. As a matter of fact people are dying from the vaccine. So my "dumbass opinion" might not be so dumb.

But since you've had it you get defensive about it. Which is fine. You be vaccinated and I'll be unvaccinated. It don't matter to me. Why does it matter to you?
                      Show me where I said it is dumb to not take the vaccine.

Justin's wife's 30 year old cousin has covid. He did not ask your opinion on the efficacy of the vaccine. He asked which ones we have taken and if there were side effects, yet you and others feel you must constantly stay your opinion on getting the vaccine. Enough already!

If it don't keep you from getting sick or passing it on, what's the point? It's like any other virus or disease. It'll pass eventually. And it's killing people that were probably on their way out anyways. The way I see it is if I ain't strong enough to fight something that's a pretty good sign I don't need to be here anymore. I'll die and the strong will keep living. Natural selection.

When you start thinking that way and realizing the world doesn't exactly need you to keep going it's pretty easy to accept. Let nature take it's course. If you're around when it's all over,good. If not you'll return to nature.
                      Continued stupidity! So why take any medication? The OP's cousin is 30 years old, and others have died that young from this virus. They were on their way out anyway? I don't care whether you or anyone takes the vaccine, however, I am sick and tired of your continued barking that the vaccine is useless and it is foolish to take it. Give it a rest!!!

Comment

Pfizer in June. Just st a sore arm and nose bleeds on the first one but the second one kicked my tail for a day - headache, fever and chills started 9-10 hours after the shot and lasted 24 hrs. Rundown feeling for a few days after.

My wife got the J&J shot in March and didn't have any issues.

Comment

From your January post:

I've thought about it and I've incorporated it into my own life and I'm a lot happier. I just wish everyone else would do the same thing. Don't worry about the things you can't change in life. Don't worry about what someone else is doing. Worry about what you're doing. In other words, mind your own business. It doesn't matter what someone else does,the clothes they wear or what they choose to own or sell the things they own for whatever price they choose to sell them for. Who they vote for,what they eat,drink or have sex with. They're not in charge of you. You're in control of your life. If someone else is doing something you don't like then you do what you think is right and lead by example. It's a heck of a lot better than getting your blood pressure up over what they're doing. If you know it ain't right then do what is right.

In 100 years none of this will matter anyway. That day will come but we won't be here to see it. That clock won't stop ticking. So don't make the time you have here miserable trying to change the world because I can assure you it's not going to. That may cut your time here in half getting worked up over any of it.

If everyone did this I promise we'd all get along a lot better and we wouldn't waste valuable time on this earth. The world is the way it is and there's nothing you can do about it. Live your life the way you see fit and if someone doesn't like it, oh well. That ain't your problem it's theirs. Things will fall into place and it will work out the way it's supposed to whether you sit around and worry about it or not. Just ride it out,don't fear nothin.
                          I suggest you take your own advice and quit trying to convince us that the vaccine is worthless and we are idiots for getting it. "Don't worry what someone else is doing!"

Comment

My wife took the Moderna, made her so sick she is thinking about not taking the second shot. I am considering getting the shot, and that has me worried as well. We had a double vaxxed family friend pass away, so I’m not real sure. The wife and I both have had Covid, and my case was asymptomatic, hers was mild, the shot made her more sick than Covid did.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              From your January post:

I suggest you take your own advice and quit trying to convince us that the vaccine is worthless and we are idiots for getting it. "Don't worry what someone else is doing!"
                              Trust me dude I ain't a bit worried about it. But don't come at other people like they should have the vaccine just because it worked for you. You're the one getting all defensive about it not me. I'm just stating facts and I still think it's stupid for a young healthy person to get it. But I ain't telling anyone they shouldn't if they feel they have to. You think it'll help, I hear different. If you're right that's great. If I'm right that's fine too.

I'm saying I'm not getting the vaccine. That's me....I'm not telling anyone else what to do. I don't care who gets it and who doesn't. As long as I'm still alive I'll be fine with your decisions.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 09-25-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Trust me dude I ain't a bit worried about it. But don't come at other people like they should have the vaccine just because it worked for you. You're the one getting all defensive about it not me. I'm just stating facts and I still think it's stupid for a young healthy person to get it. But I ain't telling anyone they shouldn't if they feel they have to. You think it'll help, I hear different. If you're right that's great. If I'm right that's fine too.
                                Again, show me where I said someone should get it. You said that several times.

I'm waiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X