Acuna. Del Rio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acuna. Del Rio

Let me ask y’all ...We should head South and support cook pray serve love on all the DPS BP LEO In del Rio and do something rather than just yak about. Clog I 35 South sleep in our trucks and push back...

Not a bad idea. You could also join some of the Texas border groups, there are at least two groups that help patrol the border and make calls to BP when they find illegals. How much help they are right now, I don't know, I have not kept track of their doings in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
      Let me ask y’all ...We should head South and support cook pray serve love on all the DPS BP LEO In del Rio and do something rather than just yak about. Clog I 35 South sleep in our trucks and push back...
      Not sure how many have picked up on this but got an email today that a church group is going Monday to take supplies and care packages to the LEO groups in Del Rio. I've got a cash contribution already set aside for them. Probably a bunch of Texans are outraged right now and not the way Biden thinks they are.

Comment

The system is broken we’d be better off adopting other countries concept on immigration.

Comment

It also seems as if DPS has been moved out of the local hotels down in that area and is now in their own tent city.

A rumor I heard just recently. Anyone else heard of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
            The system is broken we’d be better off adopting other countries concept on immigration.
            Keep it simple, just adopt Mexico’s policies. The Dems heads would explode with how strict they are…

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
              You need to quit thinking this way. It's playing into their hands.

The system isn't broken It's going exactly the way Sleepy Joe's handlers want it to go. This is no accident.

The only reason they sent those handful of Haitian single adult men home was for optics to say they were doing something.

Btw-CNNcaught my eye at the gym the other day "breaking news crisis at the boarder". We're on scene now to show what's happening here....only several months late.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a great idea. If enough people went down and blocked the roads leading out of Del Rio it would really be a cluster that would have to be dealt with.

Comment

There were several locals taking food for LE in and around the Del Rio International Bridge on a daily basis. Also there were several that took their BBQ Pit trailers and provided plates. Good gesture and was really appreciated by all the LE deployed in the area.

Comment

Working...
                  X