Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Any time a "pretty white girl" goes missing it makes the news like this.
    ....or if there's a guilty or even could be guilty white guy.

Comment

Her remains have been found i saw.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
        Her remains have been found i saw.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
        More than likely hers. But the officials are say a body believed to be her. I guess with the other deaths in the area they do not want to jump to conclusions

Comment

The FBI put crime scene tape around the Laundrie family home. FBI is going in and out.
          Last edited by ladrones; 09-20-2021, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            The put crime scene tape around the Laundrie family home. FBI is going in and out.
            Only a matter of time! It's a wrap

They were both some diff people. 22 years old and no grasp of reality!!

Hope he rots in prison

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Only a matter of time! It's a wrap

They were both some diff people. 22 years old and no grasp of reality!!

Hope he rots in prison
              He will be found dead,

Comment

Did anything ever come of her trail app showing her location in Puerto Rico? Either he’s there with her phone or he made it look like she might be there to throw them off?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                  He will be found dead,
                  This is my thinking also. Wonder why the authorities could not obtain a search warrant early on to search the house? I would think by now, if there were any things incriminating that he left at his parents house, they would have had plenty time to flush by now?

Its only a matter of time now.

Rwc

Comment

It's pretty wild that they found her based off a you tubers video of the location the van was spotted. The were searching the area, but this pin pointed the location.

I'm not sure I buy that dude being dead. He may have drove that Mustang to that area and had somebody pick him up. He had several days to get the heck out of dodge.

Comment

Dumping his car to throw off the search is a definite possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cops dropped the ball on that. should have had a warrant for that house immediately and never let the old boy out of sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          This is my thinking also. Wonder why the authorities could not obtain a search warrant early on to search the house? I would think by now, if there were any things incriminating that he left at his parents house, they would have had plenty time to flush by now?

Its only a matter of time now.

Rwc
                          Maybe because until they found a body likely to be her, they had no crime
                          and only a reported missing person.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            Maybe because until they found a body likely to be her, they had no crime
                            and only a reported missing person.
                            Oh, I am 99% sure that there is a legal reason for a warrant not to be obtained early on, I was just thinking out load. Most likely, getting a search warrant is not an easy task.........but, the early on circumstances sure were weird to say the least.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              He is gator bait!
                              Nah, he's nowhere near that preserve.

Comment

I’m wondering why this is such a huge national news story. It’s tragic without a doubt, but this is flooding the air waves while everyone is silent as our state and country are invaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X