Greatest Hunting Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest Hunting Threads

My son-in-law is a new member on here (LazyMarine) and is new to bowhunting. I was telling him about some of the threads on here that are great for a beginner to learn a lot from. What are some of the best threads from the past that you think have a lot of good info to offer someone new to hunting? It would be cool to have one thread with links to some of the best. This is one I specifically told him to check out...

I was gonna say anything GayGuy or ElGato post. Those two gentleman are Dammmmmm good at what they do. That’s a great thread by GarGuy

Comment

old tuthdoc stuff was greatness

Comment

Originally posted by stryker93 View Post
        old tuthdoc stuff was greatness
        this!

Comment

"Pressured deer are easy" should be required reading for any member.

Comment

Good ones so far i will add anything from Doc May

Comment

All the ones talking about mechanical vs solid broadhead......... sorry, couldn’t help myself

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                Good ones so far i will add anything from Doc May
                X2, always interesting, well written and informative.

Comment

GG’s is great, lots of information in there if readers pay attention.

“Thinking outside the Box”. And I believe it was Buff who went on an elephant hunt are a couple of my off the top of my head favorites.

Comment

My favorite read along has to be the moose hunt from a couple years ago. Followed closely by Doc and Oscar live hunts.

For information I like the elk thread and pressured deer are easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
                      All the ones talking about mechanical vs solid broadhead......... sorry, couldn’t help myself
                      ….and heavy vs light arrow.

Any of the live hunts would be good reading. Let him start in the Game management forum and get after it.

Comment

This thread has some great stories about hunting with Traditional Archery.

Comment

Working...
                        X