Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    Infalt is an outstanding deer hunter, but an ever better t-shirt buyer.

No joke. His shirts are outstanding!

Comment

Bisch!

Comment

Will Primos for me. Him and Bill Jordan were my childhood heroes. Might not have aged well, but them two and my dad really are the reason I have loved hunting my entire life.

Comment

My father was a gun hunter but we had bows as long as I remember. I would "shoot at" rabbits and anything else when I was 8-9 years old. I stayed with the bow hunting with layoffs for the Navy and working overseas but have more or less been into it for as long as I can remember. I have no archery hunter that I can say has had an influence on me.

Comment

Fred Bear

Comment

Grampy, Dad, Hemingway, Capstick

Comment

No one bow hunts in my family, nor friends at the time. I grew up fascinated by Native Americans and always wanted to learn how to bow hunt. This was before the internet where information was readily available. There were no bow shops nearby. 55 miles plus.

I bought a bow when I was 13 with my money I saved one summer working at a feed store. I didn't know anything, the draw weight was too much and nothing was probably aligned. I didn't know squat. I could hit the broadside of a round bale and that was it. Did some hunting, still hunting and it was an awesome experience despite no shots fired (which was a great thing in hindsight)

Fast forward 15 years and I got the itch. Got handed an old Hoyt bow from the 90's. Hunted one season with it and was addicted. Had a good bow shop 25 minutes away that got me set up with my first 'new' compound bow - Bowtech Assassin. I haven't shot anything else so I don't know if I am missing anything or not but it performs as well as the indian shooting it.

That is my only regret in life is that I didn't have that Dad, Uncle, Brother, Cousin, etc that all hunt together and it's a fun family experience. Those that have that, cherish it.

Comment

I enjoy watching and listening to the Meateater crew, Randy Newberg, Remi Warren. I also love the books from Capstick and Ruark.

Comment

Fred Bear

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                      TXBlkCld

Comment

Steve Rinella and Remi Warren are at the top for me

Comment

Fred Bear
                          Saxton Pope
                          Art Young
                          M.R. James
                          Dwight Schuh (probaly read more of Dwights writings than anyone)

Throw Randy Ulmer in there too even though he is a Hoyt guy

Chuck Adams

Comment

My dear old Mother,

Who did not allow boys in the house until after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                              This must be his burner account

Comment

Rut Daniels only

Comment

Working...
                                X