27' Sony Multi Cable-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27' Sony Multi Cable-

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone here work with cables/cords and able to make one of these. I am a coach and our endzone camera wire pulled out in the camera. I guess COVID has made customer service nonexistent because I have emailed the company and called multiple times to try and get this fixed and have only got one email back that is pretty plain. Guess they dont want my our money. IT is funny because when we bought the system, I hand delivered a 5k check and they were as nice as could be.

So what I need is 27' of micro usb (multi plug) cord that will work with a sony camera and remote. Both ends need to be male ends.

Anyone do this or know who I can contact to get it done.
    Last edited by TMC50; 09-04-2020, 08:33 AM.

[ATTACH]1017840[/ATTACH]

Comment

Have you checked Amazon? They have plenty that are micro usb by standard usb. Should also be able to find an adapter from standard usb back to micro.

Comment

Originally posted by jtr View Post
        Have you checked Amazon? They have plenty that are micro usb by standard usb. Should also be able to find an adapter from standard usb back to micro.
        Yes I have and I actually found one but it was going to be 15-20 days before it got here.

The adapter wont work apparently from talking to other coaches.

Comment

Working...
        X