Mountain man cousin needs prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain man cousin needs prayers

He’s not the type guy that would ask for prayers. Thinks he’s not worthy of such. But here I am asking in his place. Out of respect for his privacy I won’t mention his name. He is a great lover of the outdoors. Lives on a remote mountain high up. My cousin once worked for the Forestry Service where he studied animals and the effects of logging on them. Long after his departure from that career, he continued to study animals on his own, even applied for grants to help with expenses. I recall when he was tracking and studying wolverines, which were not known to have been seen there since the 1930’s. He has literally lived with bears in the woods. One regularly broke into his cabin. There were lots of humorous stories he had to tell about that particular bear. It took a while to educate it on why it shouldn’t break into his cabin.

A few years back he decided it was time to have some symptoms checked out by a dr. At first he was diagnosed with melanoma, but a short time later it was discovered he had a second cancer. One required extensive surgery on his neck. That left him with bad scars. After several rounds of radiation and chemo, he was declared cancer free. We had been discussing him flying down to hog hunt and hopefully record it for a YouTube channel. For the past few weeks I hadn’t been able to reach him. Then suddenly I get a text that he was hospitalized for cancer treatment. The big c came back. Unfortunately, cancer is something his family has known all too well. It took his mom and sister.

If you don’t mind, please say a prayer for him. He’s s good guy who loves the outdoors. Thanks.

Prayers sent KCA

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Praying ....

Comment

Prayers sent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers for him.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Thankfully we don't have to be worthy of gods grace. Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                              X