No announcement yet.

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich ....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all crazy. Popeyes is some good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife & i finally tried one a couple weeks ago & liked it just fine...big piece of chicken on our sandwiches.

Not worth waiting in line, but tasty enough to get again. I'm an equal opportunity eater.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Bill Miller has a chicken sandwich.

Burger king is my most favoritist, darn good eatenist, vittle servin establishment ever!!! That’s where it’s at my peeps.

Why do you like BK so much?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Burger King is so bad, they gave up trying to even compete in the burger market. Hell they just started making a french fry sandwich.

How have they not gone bankrupt?
          Remember when they tried selling tacos? I just knew that wasn’t gonna last.

Comment

CFA is very much overrated imo...

Popeyes ain’t bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
              Why do you like BK so much?

No, they bad. Have not ate at one in quite a few years. Last time I ate there I could chit through a cotton ball.
              Last edited by Radar; 02-21-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                CFA is very much overrated imo...

Popeyes ain’t bad.
                Popeyes 2 pc dark, red beans and rice, and coleslaw with the magic dust sprinkled on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Y'all crazy. Popeyes is some good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BoB knows! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Love me some Popeyes chicken but I don’t like dark meat. I can tolerate drum stick but thighs gross me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[QUOTE=Mike D;14716033]Love me some Popeyes chicken but I don’t like dark meat. I can tolerate drum stick but thighs gross me out.
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Me no likey dark meat n thighs either. White meat all the way.

Y’all are making me hungry. Had to settle for a sammich n soup tonight.
                      Last edited by Worksalot; 02-21-2020, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I don't eat chicken sandwiches, so I am not trying either. I don't go to Chick-Fil-A, my mother used to take me there when I was a little kid and made me get the orange drink they have or had a long time ago. I hated that orange drink to the point, I refuse to ever go into a Chick-Fil-A. I don't remember the chicken, just the nasty orange drink, that I was forced to drink every time we went there.
                        My wife and daughter like Chick-Fil-A, have tried to get me to take them there to eat, every time, I tell them they can go there when I am not with them. Chick-Fil-A may have good chicken, I just can't make myself go into one of their stores.
                        Popeye's is my favorite chicken, when it's done right, I will admit, that different locations the food can vary a lot. As for non spicy chicken, I like Bushes, but I have found some of their locations are not worth a crap, also. I have learned which ones around where I travel are good and which are bad. Same goes for Whataburger, some are good, some great, others I won't eat at. I love Whataburger, when they are cooked right, but there are many locations out there they seem to do their best to mess them up. I found you can't judge any fast food chain by what you get at one location. But I will always have nightmares of that nasty orange drink at Chick-Fil-A.

Comment

Popeyes chicken is pure garbage. I'd rather eat the impossible burger from BK.

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                            Popeyes chicken is pure garbage. I'd rather eat the impossible burger from BK.

I haven’t had the Popeyes sammich, but there isn’t a chance in hell I’d eat that abomination called the impossible burger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll stick to eating the Lords chicken! CFA!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                That’s nonsense lol. I love the spicy sandwhich there. I’ve had a couple that were crazy spicy. One that wasn’t as much as others but all have been really good. Never had the small meat, big bun problem either
                                Sure about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X