FLIR Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLIR Customer Service

Anybody ever had to send back a thermal scope or, anything for that matter, to FLIR? Their customer support has been terrible so far and wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them? Also, my thermal scope has "scribbles" in the viewer. Any thoughts?

They are horrible. And run by anti-hunters. Why I wouldn't even touch a FLIR thermal scope

Trijicon is awesome and top notch customer service

Comment

I’ve not had experience with the but Pulsar is really good. I even PM them on instagram one time and got an answer back on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by austin.28 View Post
        I’ve not had experience with the but Pulsar is really good. I even PM them on instagram one time and got an answer back on there.

They have definitely taken advantage of IG and social media. Everyone and their dad is a "rep" for them.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          They have definitely taken advantage of IG and social media. Everyone and their dad is a "rep" for them.

That is very true!

Comment

This is news to me. Me and a few friends have FLIR thermals and i had a great experience. The rubber sleeve that covers the scope tore and they sent me a brand new one free of charge within a few days. They were quick to get back to me as well when i first got it and had some technical questions.

Comment

Working...
            X