SEVR 1.5 Durability Test Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEVR 1.5 Durability Test Vid

I thought I would push this head to the limit to see how much abuse it could take. Check it out:

Great video. I love watching your durability test.

Comment

Will check it out. I got a few 1.5 after watching your last review of them. Haven't shot them yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        Great video. I love watching your durability test.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
          Will check it out. I got a few 1.5 after watching your last review of them. Haven't shot them yet though.

They’re impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I recently bought a new crossbow. I was trying to figure out what broadhead I wanted to use and came across you YouTube videos.

I have probably watched all of them. I had no idea you were a TBH Brother. I knew there was something that drew me to your videos.

I will have to do more to support your channel.

Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntr64 View Post
              I thought I would push this head to the limit to see how much abuse it could take. Check it out:

https://youtu.be/8DBvt35K-1Y

Great review
              I bought three of the 1.5 last year and shot one pig and i was impressed. Plan to let a few more go in the next couple weeks to get a bigger sample of what they can do. I think the simplicity of their design is what I like the most, very few moving parts so less to go wrong.

You must go through a lot of arrows during these tests, how about a simultaneous arrow / broad head review? You can show some serious durability results on arrows with your testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Enjoyed the video. I was impressed with the cinder block and the number of shots through the scapula.

I had a couple in my quiver on my elk hunt ready to go if I had to reach out and touch one at distance. Ended up getting a close shot opportunity though and wanted to give a frankenstein fixed head a whirl so I didn't use one for that shot. Ready to try them on more WT though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntr64 View Post

https://youtu.be/8DBvt35K-1Y
                  We shared a booth (Delta McKenzie booth) with the the Sevr guys at the Iowa Deer Classic the last two years. The first year I didn't pay much attention to what the Sevr guys were doing. I was busy promoting ASA Archery as we had started a new Iowa ASA Federation. This past March at the Classic I heard a lot of success stories from Iowa hunters that have been using the Sevr broadheads. I bought six 1.5" and three 2.1" to use here in S.E. Iowa this season. I have been a Slick Trick dealer for 20 years and have used Slick Tricks exclusively. The Sevr is going to get a chance to replace the Tricks this year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

the 1.5 sevr is a Great head..........put a few good size hogs down with them ...... i also think the 1.5 is there best over all broadhead ......i have tried 1.7....2.0........
                    Last edited by svbubba; 09-23-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by svbubba View Post
                      the 1.5 sevr is a Great head..........put a few good size hogs down with them ...... i also think the 1.5 is there best over all broadhead ......i have tried 1.7....2.0........
                      Did you see a performance difference with the 1.5 compared to the others?

Comment

Just tipped over 4th elk with Sevr, Shot was 1/4 away, entered just In front of the hind ham and exited just behind the off shoulder. That’s a ton of penetration

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
                          Just tipped over 4th elk with Sevr, Shot was 1/4 away, entered just In front of the hind ham and exited just behind the off shoulder. That’s a ton of penetration
                          Which size head did you shoot your elk with Jim ?

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                            Did you see a performance difference with the 1.5 compared to the others?
                            ..............Penetration.........by far .....watch Bowhuntr video on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                              Which size head did you shoot your elk with Jim ?
                              ..................X2.......

Comment

Working...
                              X