Weber Kettle thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
    Beer brats, regular brats and bacon wrapped peppers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yum!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a few doves this weekend so had some poppers and some shrimp cargot with garlic bread. All cooked on the kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        Shot a few doves this weekend so had some poppers and some shrimp cargot with garlic bread. All cooked on the kettle.

Nice!!!!

Comment

Has anyone tries the Weber Smokefire pellet smoker/grill? If so what is your opinion?

Comment

I’ve always had good luck with Weber grills. I’m thinking of getting the Jumbo Joe 18” for my travel trailer, anybody have one?

Comment

Have a competition next week so I snuck in a little rib practice on my kettle. I added some smoked mac and cheese for a side.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                I’ve always had good luck with Weber grills. I’m thinking of getting the Jumbo Joe 18” for my travel trailer, anybody have one?
                Yep, they are nice

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                  Have a competition next week so I snuck in a little rib practice on my kettle. I added some smoked mac and cheese for a side.

Looks like
                  Your gonna win !

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                    Looks like

Your gonna win !
                    Hope so. Thanks! We will break out the 22" wsm or a drum so we can cook 3 racks. Maybe use the kettle on chicken turn in.

Comment

Usually just use it to cook steaks on

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ccupit View Post

Usually just use it to cook steaks on

I love the Grill Grates! They are expensive but worth it.

Comment

I've been known to use a Weber a time or two...

I've since culled most of my collection. Actually sold one for $400 that I bought for $20.

Some grilling pics:

There are other great bbq pits out there, but Weber just works for me. I highly recommend getting the slow n sear for it as well. I use it almost all the time, whether I am smoking or grilling. I started out with a $20 craigslist Weber. Now I primarily use my Weber performer. When I am doing a large cook, I'll use my 26" Weber. I have the Weber Smokey Mountain, which works great, but I don't use it as much when smoking smaller quantities of meat (say a single pork butt or brisket or one rack of rib) because the smoke n sear works so well at holding temps for a long period of time. I'm a big fan of grilling and also doing a side in a cast iron skillet. Especially if it is steak with mushrooms in the skillet.

A lot of times I will also grill three types of meat on a Sunday and then we have our protein for three meals during the week which makes cooking meals throughout the week easier as all you have to do are the sides.
                            Last edited by TB80; 09-24-2020, 07:21 AM.

Comment

And my wife thought I had a grill problem. [emoji23] Nice collection you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                                And my wife thought I had a grill problem. [emoji23] Nice collection you have there.

It became a point of contention in my marriage as well. At least I was able to admit I had a problem. I told my wife it was better that I was collecting grills instead of girls. She didn't think it was as funny as I did. I have actually sold a lot of them (and made a profit) and ended up buying a couple of rifles instead. I still have a few (Weber Performer, 26" Weber, 22" Weber Smokey Mountain, gas Weber and a couple of the smaller Webers) but use the Weber Performer 95% of the time.

I actually enjoy using them so much I bought a Weber Performer for my dad, one to use at the ranch, and one to use at my in-laws' house. I typically would find them on Craiglist for under $100. I ended up doing most of the grilling when I was in those places and it is nice to have a grill that I know will work well and know how to use.
                                Last edited by TB80; 09-24-2020, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X