2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    Anybody going to the fishing show this week? Myself and the Trophy Wife will be wandering around there Friday.

Forgot about that! If I can sneak off from work, I'll make a run downtown too!
    Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
      Anybody going to the fishing show this week? Myself and the Trophy Wife will be wandering around there Friday.
      I'll be at the ranch this weekend pouring feed to our herd since we can't seem to get any rain or I'd be there. I went last year and had a good time...

Comment

I think me and Fargus May try to go Friday, if not, I’ll be there Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Hey Glenn.... how is the diversion channel this spring? Same as last fall... any changes?

Still a couple months to summer big dog it’ll probably change by then. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Hey Glenn.... how is the diversion channel this spring? Same as last fall... any changes?
            Last I went out that way it was still the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
              I hope y'all like those Z reels better than I like mine.
              What's the word on the A's? I have an E that still casts like a dream but have to send it back for corrosion twice and something internal broken once so I stopped using it.

Comment

I hope y'all like those Z reels better than I like mine.
                You're not the first person I heard say something along those lines. What is it that you didn't care for?

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  What's the word on the A's? I have an E that still casts like a dream but have to send it back for corrosion twice and something internal broken once so I stopped using it.

I’ve learned with the 13 reels, if you don’t buy one that’s for saltwater that joker will corrode almost instantly.

Comment

I have 2 of the Z's, one works great. The other one is at the bottom of the ICW, thanks to a clumsy Grandson. I'm not sure how well that one's working. (I forgave my Grandson)

Comment

Y’all be sure to say “howdy” to Billy, Bradly and Kelly at Foreverlast if y’all go to the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

deleted
                        Last edited by rvd; 03-04-2020, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          Still a couple months to summer big dog it’ll probably change by then. Lol
                          , I might actually venture out this month

Comment

Last I went out that way it was still the same.
                            Got it, appreciate the info...

Comment

Holler at me if you any Monday fishing. That’s my day off now and it’s hard to find someone to go. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                deleted
                                Having trouble posting pic but saw at Wharton Buccees guessing headed to fishing show, looked like has never been in the water. 400 Merc on back
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X