Job opening: Account Manager - Texas Hunter Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job opening: Account Manager - Texas Hunter Products

Texas Hunter Products has a job opening for an Account Manager. The job will be based out of our San Antonio office. We currently have myself and two other TBHer's on staff at THP. It is a great place to work and the support of our parent company, PRADCO Outdoor (a division of EBSCO) is outstanding. If you are intersted please fill out the application at the link below and you can send your resume over to me at Heath@texashunter.com.

Link to job

Company: EBSCO Industries Inc

PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale, Code Blue, Texas Hunter Products and Whitetail Institute. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.

General Description:

This sales position is responsible for the profitable attainment of sales through all dealers and distributors for all Texas Hunter Products. This sales person will maintain long term relationships with existing dealer/distributors and rep groups to maximize sales opportunities with them while also developing relationships with potential new customers. The focus for this position is to support and grow sales of all Texas Hunter Products through all channels.

Man! Dream job.

Good luck to y’all.

Comment

Heath Email sent.

Comment

By account manager you mean sales person, not accounting, correct?

Comment

Sending you an email.

Comment

Interesting....

PM sent

Comment

Obviously the response is great, but to clear up a few things. The first step is to apply at the link and let me know you have done so. I will forward your info over to our GM that is handling the hiring of this position. This role is currently an inside sales account manager with a typical 8am - 5pm work day in our San Antonio office. I will let our GM speak on the specifics on the job.

It is a great company to work for.

Comment

Thanks for all the interest yesterday, bringing this up again to see if anybody else would like to apply for the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Thanks for all the interest yesterday, bringing this up again to see if anybody else would like to apply for the position.
                  Thanks for the heads up, moving back to Texas and put in my application last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
                    Heath Email sent.
                    This man would be el perfecto for the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      This man would be el perfecto for the job!
                      Yup - Rigaud for the WIN!

Comment

Working...
                      X