Increase in Texas Voter Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase in Texas Voter Registration

Could be wrong but doubt the majority of new people registering are conservative in nature ....

According to Secretary of State Rolando Pablos, as of September 25, Texas had more than 15.6 million registered voters. That's up 11-percent from the last midterm election. The increase i…

As stated in this forum many times, make you vote this election!

Probably plenty of them shouldn't even be eligible to vote.

Gary

Comment

registering to vote and actually getting out to vote is two vastly different things...

Got to hand it to the DemoKrauts though, they're good at this... there'll be buses and all manner of other free rides with breakfast/lunch thrown in to get them to the ballot boxes...

Conservatives definitely have our work cut out for us. VOTE and vote often!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        VOTE and vote often!!
        I’ll have to ask Democrats how that is done ... maybe I’ll ask how dead people can vote as well.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Texas' voter ID law still on the books?

Comment

For those in Williamson County, below is the early voting schedule. I plan on being there bright and early on the 22nd.

Comment

The only possible way I would ever vote democrat would be after I'm dead. Going to be in Montana Nov. 6th but will be voting as soon as early voting starts October 22nd. Cruz

Comment

Are they enforced? It's never stopped them before.
                Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Texas' voter ID law still on the books?

Comment

Unless you own “real” property or pay taxes, you shouldn’t be allowed to vote

Comment

I heard this on news radio yesterday - serious question. TN said they saw a spike in registration due to T Swift?

Comment

Who knows what that means exactly.

I moved just after the last election and my voter registration lapsed about 6 months. I renewed a couple months ago.

Bottom line, we conservatives need to get out and vote. Mid-term election turn-out historically is around 40% of registered voters. That percentage is around 60% for presidential election years. It wouldn't take but a few extra percent of one side or the other to sway this election. Don't let your conservative family and friends fall asleep at the wheel.

Comment

Just wait until we can all vote from our cell phones. It is in it's infancy now but it won't take long before the mobile phone app is rolled out to everyone. West Virginia, off all places, will be the first to do so these mid term elections for approved overseas voters.
                        No idea how this method can even be trusted.

Twenty-four counties in West Virginia are allowing eligible voters overseas to send in their ballots this fall through an app on their phones, offering some US voters the opportunity to enter largely uncharted waters in online voting.

Comment

Working...
                        X