Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front page of Drudge Report this evening.

They don’t do this chit in Montana because they know they’ll leave in a body bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post

a wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
        nailed it !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tyrone was having trouble in school. His teacher constantly yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy Tyrone! Can't you learn anything?” Tyrone's mama decided to meet with his teacher to discuss the situation. The teacher told her that Tyrone was a disaster, getting the lowest marks of any of her students. She had never had such an unmotivated and ignorant boy in her teaching career. Tyrone's mama, shocked at the feedback, withdrew her son and moved from Detroit to Cleveland.

Twenty years later, the teacher was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Her doctors advised surgery and recommended that she go to Cleveland to have the best neurosurgeon at The Cleveland Clinic perform the surgery. The teacher decided to have the procedure which was remarkably successful.

In the recovery room, she saw the doctor who headed her surgical team smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but instead her face turned blue as she tried to speak and she quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what suddenly went wrong. When the doctor turned to leave the room, he saw that Tyrone, the janitor at the Clinic had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to plug in his vacuum cleaner.

Now if you thought for one second that Tyrone had become a brain surgeon, there is a good chance you’ll vote for Joe Biden!

Comment

Classic

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Folks here in Montana are having a difficult time understanding what’s happening in big cities

Comment

Comment

Somebody should remind this illiterate jackarse (“livess”?) that those white folks are armed. And a body put in a detached garage and set on fire will look like a charred roll of carpet when it’s extinguished and the rubble trucked off to a dump- which is where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

yeah yeah.rage more LARPer

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post

a wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                        lmfao!!! 👍

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Next we’ll read he was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, and nothing for those who burned his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X