Clear All

As she sits now
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Toasting the motor?

I just saw you like 3 weeks ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Had the motor pulled, line bored, hot dipped, new crank, bearings and rods and reinstalled in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
        Had the motor pulled, line bored, hot dipped, new crank, bearings and rods and reinstalled in a week.
        Nice!!

We saw you at the Chevron and about turned around but you left and we had crap to do. Next time I'll stop

Comment

Awesome truck!!

Comment

Lot of sweat and tears into building these things. Got 3 in the works right now. A 1966 C10 4x4 fleetside with 64k miles waiting on bed wood. Another 66 stepside with big window rolling into the shop when the 4x4 rolls out. After that got a 62 C10 panel to build. Should have started all this when I was a young man. Enjoy your hard work, it's worth it.
            Last edited by kerrbow; 05-30-2020, 10:21 AM. Reason: left words out

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
              Lot of sweat and tears into building these things. Got 3 in the works right now. A 1966 C10 4x4 fleetside with 64k miles waiting on bed wood. Another 66 stepside with big window rolling into the shop when the 4x4 rolls out. After that got a 62 C10 panel to build. Should have started all this when I was a young man. Enjoy your hard work, it's worth it.
              It’s a lot of freaking work. I used to fish and hunt a bunch. Now I work on this thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Nice!!

We saw you at the Chevron and about turned around but you left and we had crap to do. Next time I'll stop

Should have pulled in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Awesome truck!!
                  Thank you sir

Comment

This thread is awesome!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Beautiful day for racing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                        Beautiful day for racing!
                        Well.......now it’s going to rain👎

Comment

Been a while since I updated this thread. Have fried a transmission, replaced torque converter, broke the rear end, up the gear ratio with Eaton locker, added transbrake and I am sure more stuff than I can count. We are working on a cage and installing Kirkey racing seats/harnesses now. Have 1 full size truck race I want to run and then a turbo kit which I already have in my garage. Building a shop as well so progress will be a little slow. Hopefully cage is complete by the end of the weekend. Will see. Pic is from my buddy's garage.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful truck and awesome work you are doing Sir.

Comment

Hey Mitch, post up a video of her runnin/winding up! Love that truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Hey Mitch, post up a video of her runnin/winding up! Love that truck!!
                                Let me see if I can find something sir

Comment

Working...
                                X