Wahoo! I can get 0% financing !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Im being sarcastic, making a dig at the common misusage of the term 0% financing. His post never mentions interest or interest rate. Commercials commonly state 0% financing. What they mean is 0% INTEREST or APR but commonly leave that out.

To support my assertion, I posted a site showing info supporting my theory that 0% financing means they finance 0% of the loan. 80% means they finance 80% of the loan ( requiring 20% down ).

100% financing means they will loan the full amount.
    Well here’s some good financial advice from a NON FINANCE guy. At 84 months, even at 0% interest if you don’t put about 20% down you better be looking into GAP insurance that’s for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      As someone who is about to go buy a midsize SUV I can say I am truly not looking forward to the experience. Anyone have a steriotypes they use when looking for a car saleman to deal with??
      Personally I’d work hard to do all negotiating online if you know the vehicle you want. That way you avoid all the hoop la of back & forth with my manager negotiating. You can do it from the comfort of your own home. Seems very fitting at the moment anyways with all this covid stuff. Best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
        I must be special. The dealership is gonna make three payments for me if I go with the no payment till 2021 option.
        Yes. You are VERY special, cupcake!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          As someone who is about to go buy a midsize SUV I can say I am truly not looking forward to the experience. Anyone have a steriotypes they use when looking for a car saleman to deal with??
          Negotiate online/phone. I got a bunch of money off my current car just by pitting dealerships against one another. I worked off $4k that way. On a specialty car, that usually sells at or above MSRP.

Comment

Working...
          X