No announcement yet.

Exciting Krivoman Outdoor news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be buying another one for sure. Hopefully the potential Ft. Worth dealer will come thru. If so, I’ll go snag one from him as soon as he gets them.

Comment

Those look great! Do you have any dealers between Houston and Freer?

Comment

I got one of your blinds as a gift. That gift giver is now my favorite gift-giver. I need about 4 more before September. Great product.

Also, loving my 1500# protein feeders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eyedoc View Post
          Those look great! Do you have any dealers between Houston and Freer?
          Beeville and hallestville.

Comment

Great to see you are now in complete control of your blinds. I saw those knock offs and was disappointed someone would pull that, the RTIC of the blind industry.

Glad I’ve been too busy to order two more, really like the upgrades and really happy to hear I can still get tan!

Great job, keep up the great work, you’ll have a customer for life with me.

Comment

Glad to hear this. I like the looks of these newer blinds as well as the addition of the “logo”.

Best of luck to you, Mitch and God Bless.

Comment

Mitch I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting you or owning one of your products, but I’ve been to your website multiple times and drooled over seeing multiple peoples Krivo setups on here! You create a superior product and somehow you keep the price low. I didn’t think you could improve your stand over the previous model, but it looks like you knocked it out of the park! I look forward to owning one!

Comment

Congrats OG. [emoji1]

I’m happy you have this done knowing the back story how it all went down. Good luck.

Comment

I’ve got two of your older blinds on I believe 8 ft platforms. Are you still offering them this tall?

Comment

The new blinds look awesome!

Comment

Definitely getting one this year.

Comment

Well done sir! Daniel and I plan on getting a couple more.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                            I’ve got two of your older blinds on I believe 8 ft platforms. Are you still offering them this tall?

Yep. Sure am.

Comment

Come on Arrow-Tek. At least own what you did. I see you checking in on your blind creator...I mean competition.

Comment

Looks great Mitch. I'm sure I'll be buying a few.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                                X