No announcement yet.

So, you're minding your own business ans drive up on this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.....just figured I would toss that in to clarify the caliber of POS we witnessed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
      Yeah that's the one. Shot him 5 times with a .243 I believe.
      So I have been curious about this for a long time and thanks to the google machine I was able to find the story. It actually occurred on Hwy 67 near Rankin in 1976. The "deer hunter" did not want to be identified and therefore the file was sealed after he was no billed. Interesting story.

Sorry OP didn't mean to hijack!

Comment

That's a lot of shooting with no hits. Why don't police officers would carry a SBR AR15 in the front with them? The rifle in the trunk does you no good.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
          The citizen in the first altercation should have rammed into the driver door of the shooter's vehicle.
          It looked like a female driver , possibly child or children in car . I think she did right , get to safety first .

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
            That's a lot of shooting with no hits. Why don't police officers would carry a SBR AR15 in the front with them? The rifle in the trunk does you no good.
            When sugar turns to *****, hit rates drop real fast. I think they drop into the teens. Rifles in the cab are generally in a locking device. Once out of the car, ain’t no way I’d dive back in to try to get another weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              A lot of people posting on here that have never been shot at.
              Dave...so true!

There are those who have been, those who think about it, those who say they could take the BAD guy out...so much speculation?

One never knows "for sure" what they are capable of in a situation much less something like this??

In past days I came so close in the line of duty, but thank the Lord, never anything like this. To this day if I came on a situation like this specific one, I would be yelling to the LEO I am an ex-LEO and BLASTING at the same time!!

I can't imagine anyone with training whether LEO or "Military" seeing this and not responding...at least for me anyway. But, one point...if my family is in my car...well, just not sure what I would do.

Tough situation but that's why there are those who watch, those who react with violence to stop those like this.....dilemma....

Comment

This is the perfect spot for that 870 many cops have up front.

I’m with Smart... lay across hood and one good center mass shot.

Family in vehicle, and I’m doing what the white car did. No family, no gun (pretty much never), and it’s ramrod time.

Comment

Family in the car, I’m ramming him with my steel bumper. Solo, he’d be DRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would try to assist and I’ve been shot at 4 deployments worth in the inf.

Comment

I have to wonder if the guys saying they'd ram a vehicle with someone that could shoot them sitting in it aren't high. If there's a cop shooting at someone he's got it handled. Why would anyone put their self in harms way and possibly get killed by some crackhead that has nothing to do with them? Get killed for what?.....Cops are trained to look for trouble. If they're shooting at someone they found trouble and they're taking care of it. I ain't getting shot and killed because of some crack baby who has no real goals or ambitions in life but to be a piece of crap. I'll part ways with that individual and live my life.

If you're minding your own business and you drive up on something like that you're better off if you keep driving. Or you just might get shot in the mind....Or the business. Then your life is over and that'll just be the way it is.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 11-16-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Or in a "Hot" situation.

Sometimes a man just don't know what he'll do till he's in an actual situation. Then decision have to be made. Some say they can make those decisions. But that is speculation. Some are left with no choice but to make a decision. And some are trained for them.

And Thank You Dave, for all you've given.

Comment

If Im by myself, Im pretty sure Im drawing and unloading on the POS. With family, Im doing exactly what that person in the video did.

Comment

Ram the door in the two whole seconds that you have to realize what’s going on (and who the bad guy is). While your big huge ranch manager bumper is stuck in the side of the car (directly in the cop’s line of fire), the passenger smoothly steps out of the other side of the vehicle and splashes your brain across your dash. Let’s think about this.... yea I’m still getting out of the way.

Comment

So, you're minding your own business ans drive up on this:

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Or in a "Hot" situation.

Sometimes a man just don't know what he'll do till he's in an actual situation. Then decision have to be made. Some say they can make those decisions. But that is speculation. Some are left with no choice but to make a decision. And some are trained for them.

And Thank You Dave, forall you've given.

My dad and I caught a burglar in our house when I was a teenager. My dad held him at gunpoint and asked me to grab the phone and dial 911. I was so freaked out I had to ask him what was the number to 911[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make a decision now - don’t think and just do it. That way thinking doesn’t get in the way of what needs to be done.

Solo - that car is rammed. With Family, I maintain a safe distance and see if I can help the officer if he’s hit or struggling.

Comment

Working...
                                X