Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when a lease member shoots a buck on the no hit list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
    I really think you should kill his dog and kick him in the taint!

The dog is 5.5, but we kinda talked about him maybe being on the no kill list. Not everyone knows that we might put him on the list though. So... the taint kick is the only for sure option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This post summarizes everything that is wrong with deer hunting in Texas.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

To many rules!
        So obey the rules, except this one?

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          I'm so confused!!!
          I bet the other guy is too!!!

Unless I misread something, there are two lists.

1- Kill (harvest)
          2 - No Kill (don’t harvest)

The buck wasn’t on the kill list....
          The buck WAS on the no kill list...

If this was clear, then he shouldn’t have been shot.

Comment

I think we almost have this one figured out...

TTT

Comment

Rules - follow

It's pretty simple

PO - If you like this guy, fine him for the mistake. Stick it up there to points he either leaves or HONORS THE FINE and move on.

Lease Drama - F That!

It's straight forward but....add a rule that specifically states, you shoot something on the no hit list it's gonna cost you 3 times the total annual lease fee amount.

That can and will make it self enforcing. Stick cameras at all gates in and out of the place and consider it done.

They may slip one under the fence away from a camera, to pull one out of the NO SHOOT LIST but......this is what RULES LIKE THIS INVITE.

I Fish Hardcore offshore - KILLING BUCKET LIST FISH YEARLY. Got out of this STUPID MIND SET a few years ago.

I understand management but......small places it's unrealistic. It has to be thousands to be realistic otherwise.......crap shoot along the fences.

Followed big deer with my cameras for years.......I've witnessed this. Consider 4,000 acres as my bench mark. If you hunt smaller - consider you can't MANAGE without the HIGH FENCE.

My .2 Rob out!

Comment

So 7 pages of this and that
                But no pic of this sacred buck huh ??
                Let’s see him just so we can put a face with the crime !!

Comment

This is why leases are no fun anymore more!
                  People trying to enforce rules that don’t know how to manage, they want to enforce there own ideas of a perfect buck for them or guess at what a buck will be the next year. That is why you go by an age limit and no exceptions. Your idea of a trophy may not be another mans idea of a trophy.
                  This post is all over the place and I can see why the member shot the buck.
                  Sounds like jealousy to me because you kept bringing up that he shot 2 nice bucks even tho one was not considered a trophy by your rules. But y’all want to twist the rules now to make the guy look bad and you don’t even know if he killed the 2nd buck because it was never found. Just here say.
                  Glad I don’t have to deal with this kind of drama anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                    If this thread is any indication there may be a communication problem
                    I can't imagine why you would think that.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                      I can’t believe Chew shot the elephant!
                      What! Way to go Chew!

Comment

Back button. I bet the man that shot the buck is very happy with his decision. Next

Comment

***? I would hate to share camp with cry babies. They are deer made to eat. 5.5 or 6.5 he is a mature representation of the animal.

Comment

Strangest thread I've seen in a while...I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Strangest thread I've seen in a while...I'm confused
                              Nutshell:
                              Deer: meets age requirement but not the sacred secret member no hit list thats only available telepathically.
                              No hit list: exists in minds of those not happy with someone shooting something that didnt walk out in front of them first.
                              Lease manager: guy with land owners phone number, and the guy with the working generator at camp. No experience necessary.
                              Story: convoluted, confusing, piecemeal, and completely soaked with chum.
                              Hunter/dispicable lease member: shot at something, didnt recover it, later found to have also kicked a puppy and is solely responsible for common core math.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Nutshell:
                                Deer: meets age requirement but not the sacred secret member no hit list thats only available telepathically.
                                No hit list: exists in minds of those not happy with someone shooting something that didnt walk out in front of them first.
                                Lease manager: guy with land owners phone number, and the guy with the working generator at camp. No experience necessary.
                                Story: convoluted, confusing, piecemeal, and completely soaked with chum.
                                Hunter/dispicable lease member: shot at something, didnt recover it, later found to have also kicked a puppy and is solely responsible for common core math.

Hope this helps.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X