Bow advice for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow advice for kids

I want to get my boys Bows for Christmas so we went to field and stream and got them measured. They both have a 22.5” draw length. So, there are 2 different Bows there at field and stream, the first is a bear and the other is a Diamond.. I am not familiar with either. They are both adjustable from 15-30” and can go from 5# to 70#.

Both have sights, whisker biscuits, silencer.

Any advice?

Thanks fellas.

Bobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy a craze. Both my kids have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Who makes that? Where can I get one?

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
        Who makes that? Where can I get one?
        Mathews

Comment

Ok, I looked em up. There are a few places around here. Knocked and Loaded, Hoffeys archery, and a place in Austin. I’ll give it a look.. same price as the ones from Field and Stream.. with the Mathews name, I’m sure it’s a better build.

Comment

Good advice on the Craze

Comment

I have a used craze but I'm in Tyler

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't go wrong with the craze in my opinion. Very easy to adjust and grows with your kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My son started off with a Diamond and my wife shots a pink one and both are killers.

Comment

The Diamond bows are made by BowTech. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing to you, but it is a quality bow.

Comment

Go with a Bear Cruze. I bought my son one and it shoots great! Fully adjustable and tuned it’s a really great shooting bow. Really nice kids bow that grows with them.

Comment

They will likely out grow them or want to upgrade in a couple years so buy the ones with better resale value. If their all in the same price range with similar accessories then the Mathews might be the best route

Comment

Oh and at Hoffys you will have someone who actually knows how to set them up with arrows, and all things archery......probanly not so much at field and stream

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            They will likely out grow them or want to upgrade in a couple years so buy the ones with better resale value. If their all in the same price range with similar accessories then the Mathews might be the best route
                            Look at the Bear Cruze specs. You could probably set it up and shoot it to your DL and poundage.

Comment

Craze is nice, my boys both started off with Diamond edge, no complaints. Either will last many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X