Trail Cam Rain Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Camera Covers

Great economical version of homemade game camera cover. I make the TrailCamCover, same deal, made homemade ones for years, several gyrations before making this one. It has durable material and design to protect from the elements. If interested, search Google for TrailCamCover, let me know what you think. You put camera strap through and strap to tree, no hardware needed.

Comment

That's a great idea!

Comment

thank you for sharing! Had a camera fail recently because it took on moisture in the lense area (luckily, it was replaced no charge). Did lose out on 2 weeks of foggy pictures. Going to try this out. Thank you.

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

Very cool, simple idea....

Anyone else have similar pics to post?

Comment

great idea!

Comment

For y’all mounting with T-Mate I now have an accessory cover I call the T-Shade
                Click image for larger version

Name:	3DAB2E80-B5E7-4369-930A-2B5BB6306D86.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	24579161

Click image for larger version

Name:	BC9837AB-D0B8-4E19-82AF-6A3E26727AA9.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	24579162

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  For y’all mounting with T-Mate I now have an accessory cover I call the T-Shade
                  [ATTACH]955590[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]955591[/ATTACH]

I have 2 of these on my 2 cameras. Mine are on the edge of a hayfield so they get the whole day of sunlight. These work great at keeping most of the days sun off my cameras. Thanks Gunny.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                    I have 2 of these on my 2 cameras. Mine are on the edge of a hayfield so they get the whole day of sunlight. These work great at keeping most of the days sun off my cameras. Thanks Gunny.

Comment

I’ve been doing this for years. It will definitely save you some trouble with your cameras.

Comment

Working...
                      X