Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    He is a train wreck and a cancer.

I'm betting with Brees he doesn't act like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      He is a train wreck and a cancer.
      Maybe it was the cowboys that were the train wreck when he was there? Saints won't play that with him. They already let go a stud in Brandon Cooks who was all about himself. Brees, Ben Watson and Ingram wont tolerate it. I think he will be somewhat humble just knowing the Saints are just fine without him. He can be an asset but hes not the key piece to a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        "smart" move by him. wait to see who is the strongest in the NFC (coin flip with the rams), then join them. he is probably their 4th best receiver. hellava lot closer to a ring that our sad sack of cowboys are right now!
        Great move for him and the Saints, I hope they win the SB, although it will be a cheap ring for Dez, kinda like high fence hunting, lol, I kid.

Comment

Originally posted by dhillis View Post
          I'm betting with Brees he doesn't act like that.
          yep....if/when Brees tells him to S T F U...he best listen.

dude has a chance to save his career to some degree in NO...

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Peyton won't put up with his crap for one second. Unlike Garrett, Payton has control over his players and can bench his azz or let him go back on the street.
              Yep.

Brees is really gonna love the drops...

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                Maybe it was the cowboys that were the train wreck when he was there? Saints won't play that with him. They already let go a stud in Brandon Cooks who was all about himself. Brees, Ben Watson and Ingram wont tolerate it. I think he will be somewhat humble just knowing the Saints are just fine without him. He can be an asset but hes not the key piece to a SB.
                This

Outside of Thomas, the WR's aren't the best group really. The second threat is Kamara really and he's a RB. I'm guessing Dez can be a possession/1st down WR. If he can get separation which he couldn't in his last year in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                  Prediction.... has 10 catches for 150 yards and 3 TD’s vs. the Cowboys.
                  ^^ This is accurate. I hope it happens. Jerry deserves it and Garrett needs to be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    Great move for him and the Saints, I hope they win the SB, although it will be a cheap ring for Dez, kinda like high fence hunting, lol, I kid.
                    It could be the SB matchup of veterans (Brady vs Breeze) or the Young guns (Goff vs Mahommes). I will put my money on the veterans until someone proves otherwise....

Comment

Maybe Jerry Rice will let him borrow some stickum.

Comment

He fell right into a gold mine going to the saints a good team with a great QB and he doesn’t have to be the #1 Receiver for them

Comment

I think he'll be fine with the Saints. Brees can manipulate defenses and their offense well enough to squeeze solid production from Dez. So far this year, Michael Thomas has 70 catches and I think the next WR has 14. They could use another Wr that is physical and that can potentially move the safety

Comment

Dezzy to the Saints....

This has the potential to be really good or really bad for the saints.

With a QB like Brees and Dez it has potential to be great; if Dez can not act like Dez.

And I’d love to see the Saints stomp a mud hole in the Cowboys in 3 weeks. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                              Prediction.... has 10 catches for 150 yards and 3 TD’s vs. the Cowboys.
                              If he was that good, he would still be with the Cowboys.

Yall talking like he is actually gonna start.
                              Last edited by lovemylegacy; 11-07-2018, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                This has the potential to be really good or really bad for the saints.

With a QB like Brees and Dez it has potential to be great; if Dez can not act like Dez.

And I’d love to see the Saints stomp a mud hole in the Cowboys in 3 weeks. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                that shouldn't be too hard to do now days.
                                I think even better 'pay-back' would be if the Saints go on to win the SB !

Comment

Working...
                                X