Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when a lease member shoots a buck on the no hit list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a headache now

Comment

Show him to the gate and tell him to never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
        And this is why I no longer get on leases.
        Turns full grown *** men into real housewives so fast. Give me public land at least I can cuss at the Fudds out there lol

Comment

This is why we stick to shoot what makes you happy..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Nutshell:
            Deer: meets age requirement but not the sacred secret member no hit list thats only available telepathically.
            No hit list: exists in minds of those not happy with someone shooting something that didnt walk out in front of them first.
            Lease manager: guy with land owners phone number, and the guy with the working generator at camp. No experience necessary.
            Story: convoluted, confusing, piecemeal, and completely soaked with chum.
            Hunter/dispicable lease member: shot at something, didnt recover it, later found to have also kicked a puppy and is solely responsible for common core math.

Hope this helps.

Hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tell him congrats on a mature deer and life goes on a keep hunting. No since in loosing friends over a mature deer and you may think he gets better next year. Your rules where 5.5 so move on and enjoy the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                Tell him congrats on a mature deer and life goes on a keep hunting. No since in loosing friends over a mature deer and you may think he gets better next year. Your rules where 5.5 so move on and enjoy the rest of the season.
                Agreed. Close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Nutshell:
                  Deer: meets age requirement but not the sacred secret member no hit list thats only available telepathically.
                  No hit list: exists in minds of those not happy with someone shooting something that didnt walk out in front of them first.
                  Lease manager: guy with land owners phone number, and the guy with the working generator at camp. No experience necessary.
                  Story: convoluted, confusing, piecemeal, and completely soaked with chum.
                  Hunter/dispicable lease member: shot at something, didnt recover it, later found to have also kicked a puppy and is solely responsible for common core math.

Hope this helps.

I believe sir that's the most epic, well written response I've ever received in my 6 years on TBH. I'd appreciate if I could call on you in the future to clear up many other confusing post

Comment

OP if that dude is really responsible for common core math would you please PM me his name and phone number!

Comment

What the hell did I just read

Comment

My .2

You either need to have a set of rules for age I.e only shoot bucks 5.5 or older. OR a list of bucks you don't want harvested and everything else is fair game.... and make sure every member gets a copy of the list/rules and acknowledges that they understand them.

If you have one set of rules that says shoot the deer and another that says dont shoot it, i see problems such as this one..

Comment

Originally posted by lilbradford View Post
                          Unless I misread something, there are two lists.

1- Kill (harvest)
                          2 - No Kill (don’t harvest)

The buck wasn’t on the kill list....
                          The buck WAS on the no kill list...

If this was clear, then he shouldn’t have been shot.
                          BUT... you missed the 5.5 or older deer are good to kill post

Comment

So how does one guarantee they are shooting an actual 5.5 in this game? Are all the dear ID'd on the hit list? What happens when good intentions are spoiled by tooth aging and turns out the deer is 4.5? Do they too meet the wrath?

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                              This is why we stick to shoot what makes you happy..
                              ^^^^ this, these are our thoughts exactl. We have a responsibility as adults to make good decisions in life and should not haft to have a hit list and a not hit list. and take pics to a group to have permission to kill them, (come on really), have a good group of people, I would not have any other way. Some of these leases today are like buying a house with a home owners association, that twist the rules after you move in, That they want to live with just my opinion.

Comment

Was there any pea gravel involved? Or did I miss that part.

Comment

Working...
                                X