Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post

Does he make135?

Anyone else breaking out the smoke pole this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think about 128

Comment

Does he make135?

Anyone else breaking out the smoke pole this weekend?

I’m seeing mid to high 120’s. What county are you hunting?

Comment

I agree 120+-

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          NE of Throckmorton, just west of Keeter Lake.
          I can take 2356 N. out to our lease. That's a good area. We are at the end of 2459.

Comment

Originally posted by Ckrue06 View Post
            Anyone gonna be out in Crowell/foard county this weekend? I’m going from Thursday-Monday! Fiancé told me to get out of the house so she can study for her test. Don’t have to tell me twice. Really hoping the big boy that was showing up earlier in the year is still hanging around. Would love to put him down before rifle season. Will ATTEMPT to post pictures of I get anything this weekend.
            I won't be up there till the 9th. My dad said it was slow last weekend

Let us know what you see and good luck

Comment

I’m seeing mid to high 120’s. What county are you hunting?
              Jack County.

I’ve always hunted in Hopkins except for last year in south central OK where I didn’t see what I had hoped. Still hunting it this year. Being patient compared to NE Texas will be the toughest thing out here. That’s not the biggest buck I’ve had on camera. Have a decent 10 with crawfish claws who came in semi regularly from end of September until early-mid October. Haven’t been back in a few weeks though. I just like that buck because of the three brow tines/split brow tine or whatever you want to call it.

Already love hunting this place though!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                I won't be up there till the 9th. My dad said it was slow last weekend

Let us know what you see and good luck
                Kinda had an unfortunate turn of events starting Thursday. Got here and the corn in my feeder somehow got wet and soured which clogged my feeder up and it has been running for weeks. Gotta love hunting a couple hours from home. Anyways got all the corn out, let it dry out and have been hunting my stand but just with it being hand corned. First night saw a little buck and a doe. This morning didn’t see anything at all. Going back to my stand tonight with high hopes, I’ll let you know more as the weekend goes on.

This morning in my stand the coyotes were really being vocal. I mean more than normal. And most of them in one direction, so today in between hunting time I decided to go in the general area I heard them and look around, and also check out how full one of the tanks on the property was. While over checking out the tank I found a very fresh doe carcass that had been picked clean by coyotes. Not real sure how she may have died, but I’m wondering if a neighbor made a bad shot and she came on our property to die, which is where the coyotes had a hay day ripping, tearing, slinging and picking her to nothing but bones. I’m gonna try to make contact with the neighbors while I’m here this weekend to see if they might’ve made a bad shot. I’d like to talk to them and exchange numbers just so if they even need to cross our fence to come find a deer they can call me and get permission.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Good luck!

Comment

Got a doe in Wise County this morning. Had a buck following her. I saw her go down. The buck wouldn’t leave her even after she was dead.

Comment

Good luck to all hunting the red dirt (more like red mud) tomorrow.
                    Drive careful and be safe!

Comment

Wind sure is getting it.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Wind sure is getting it.

Good luck to everyone.

Sure is. Who’s still got the stick and string out even on rifle season opener? I know I do!

Comment

Still bowhunting. Passed this 11 point in Young County this morning

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post

That’s a heck of a buck to pass on!

Good luck to everyone out there today

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post

Great buck!

Comment

Sure is. Who’s still got the stick and string out even on rifle season opener? I know I do!

The only way to go all year long is will the bow !!

Comment

Working...
                                X